• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Transfers and Rumours 2016 > 2017

Page 60 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Coppel ain't got no real desire to ride on as a pro for longer time now. I actually believe this is a very wise decision. He tried on, but now with 30 it's a good moment to stop and still get something normal, decent, and pleasant together in real life. Good luck with this and respect for this decision!

Clement would be great, Kelderman, well, he's been hopeless for the last 2 years and it doesn't look like that's changing anytime soon. I think Kelderman either be a stagehunter or mountain domestique, but if he wants to lead he'd be a terrible signing

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
Re:

LaFlorecita said:
Mads Pedersen and Ruben Guerreiro sign for Trek

Trek is slowly turning in to one of my favourite teams with next year's roster, after being one of my least favourite teams before.

And like pastronef says, Kelderman should sign for Sky.

nTn

Aug 1, 2016
Visit site
Re:

StryderHells said:
I just spotted on Cyclingfever that all the LA Aluminios - Antarte riders are on the market for a new team for next season, anyone know whats going on here, is the team folding? I would think that Antunes would find a home at a PCT team
There's a chance the team can continue but without the Antarte money. The LA-Aluminios company can continue the team if they want to.

Dutch Pro-Continental squad Roompot Oranje Peloton has also added news riders to its 2017 roster, welcoming onboard Tim Ariesen (SEG Racing), Elmar Reinders (Cyclingteam Jo Piels), Martijn Budding (Rabobank Continental). Fellow Pro-Continental team Bardiani CSF have also announced the signing of young talent, welcoming onboard Vincenzo Albanese from the 2017 season.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/sondre-holst-enger-to-ag2r-la-mondiale-nikolas-maes-signs-for-lotto-soudal-transfer-news/

Jul 17, 2016
Visit site
Re:

Stilletto said:
According to Giant on twitter 2 exciting contract announcements later today.

Could it be Kelderman and Clement??

#nailbiter
They're not talking about new riders. Could be 2 contract extensions. Sponsor contract was extended through 2019, so I wouldn't be surprised if Tom Dumoulin has extended his contract for an extra year. Timing.