• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

UAE Tour 2020, February 23- February 29

Page 6 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Wow Sam opened up quite a gap on Hatta Dam and Calem stayed with him and breezed past without seeming to break a sweat. Real strong stuff from both of them

Bennet's watts on Hatta Dam. 26 seconds @ 1060W

FUmLgK0.png

More:

26 seconds at 1060W is absurdly strong. Just shows how good Caleb is on this finish.

It's good but I wouldn't call it exactly 'absurdly strong' just based on the numbers... my best 25s power is 1000W and I'm an unremarkable amateur of Chris Horner's age... I know plenty of Cat 2-3 types in my neck of the woods that have way better numbers when fresh. In context of course it changes - doing this after a long stage with a hard ridden finale is what may make it stand out (real nice lead-out by De Buyst for Ewan btw).

TRENDING THREADS