• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

UAE Tour 2021, February 21 - February 27

Page 32 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Just in case someone missed it.
Different standards in regard to disturbing images too.
Was it really that bad? They showed a couple of times from Polanc's onboard camera where you couldn't see anybody getting injured. I think they wanted to show how it happened right in front of Pogačar while he was very relaxed and talking with another rider. Nobody died, nobody was seriously injured I think, but at he same time it affected the racing big time. Riders completely stopped and were soft pedalling. I think it's a pretty standard thing to show the crash 4-5 times to see exactly what happened.

Reactions: Sandisfan
Was it really that bad? They showed a couple of times from Polanc's onboard camera where you couldn't see anybody getting injured. I think they wanted to show how it happened right in front of Pogačar while he was very relaxed and talking with another rider. Nobody died, nobody was seriously injured I think, but at he same time it affected the racing big time. Riders completely stopped and were soft pedalling. I think it's a pretty standard thing to show the crash 4-5 times to see exactly what happened.
The faceplant was nasty. Maybe too much for certain audience. It's considerate to stick to least tolerable criteria establishing a standard.
Personally, I wasn't bothered apart from the fact it'll affect Yates and the rest during the coming couple of weeks, which always bothers me.

Great win today by Ewan, and of course by Pogacar for the GC

EvPj03eXEAM0Ntp

EvPdTMYXAAMncT6

EvPbEUeXcAEEFm8

EvPbEUgXUAsd6Ld