• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

UCI MTB World Cup (All forms!)

Page 41 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

MTB World Cup now part of the new UCI MTB World Series........

If I have one concern it's too many changes all at once, time will tell if it works.

*Streaming is available on discovery+ in Austria, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Norway, Sweden and the UK and Ireland.
+ Eurosport App and GCN+

No mention about Eurosport Int.

I guess all of the few fans that XCC has are basically out unless paying for the coverage/app. That sucks.

Avancini with his 'own' team, on Caloi bikes, part of the Pons group - and with 3 young riders.

seems like he's doesn't care for top results anymore... (he was on the decline anyways). good to see him supporting (via his name) local brand/riders/staff.

Reactions: jmdirt
*Streaming is available on discovery+ in Austria, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Norway, Sweden and the UK and Ireland.
+ Eurosport App and GCN+

No mention about Eurosport Int.

I guess all of the few fans that XCC has are basically out unless paying for the coverage/app. That sucks.

I think that was expected; putting it on Eurosport 1/2 was never likely; other more popular sports will take priority.

Reactions: jmdirt
It will be good to see Sagan back on the MTB again...though he needs to race some this year to get some points for the Olympics. Hopefully this time he will devote more time on the MTB and bring some tires that can hold air.

Currently, Slovakia are ahead of the Netherlands........30 v 31.......in the UCI rankings.

FoO3FhkWYAI7f0N

Hey, that's not mountain bike! Well, it is, sort of. This is Martin Vidaurre, winning a big stage race in Argentina after winning the ultimate stage and thus gaining bonifications. He had already come 3rd in Juana Koslay MTF, where the queen stage was held. Seems to have had a good winter, ready for the pro's.