• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

USADA - Armstrong

Page 421 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
I tried twice and landed on 9998 and 10001. I had the option to delete post 9998 and cheat my way to victory, but because of the occasion, I've decided to let the clean poster, Mr. BroDeal, take the victory.

Apr 9, 2009
Visit site
DirtyWorks said:
T
Lots of opportunities for Friday afternoon press releases left. Plus, we've got some ominous foreshadowing from RaceRadio regarding another personality in the case.

I think he was referring to Floyd's plea deal with the feds that was announced today.

QuickStepper said:
I have no idea what the source(s) of those statements is/are. Section 16 of the WADA Code is entitled "Doping Control for Animals Competing in Sport" and is obviouisly inapplicable here. I don't know where the other statement comes from either.

If the twit (tweeter?) is referring to Section 16 of the USADA Protocols, this is what they say:

UCI's rule 16 of their anti-doping protocol???

May 13, 2009
Visit site
Oboy, more than 50 new pages since I checked last time. And he has, in fact, given up. Cycling has cleansed itself from a malign cancer. I bet the champagne is flowing in many quarters. I have to admit that since his (last) retirement I had given up all hope that justice would prevail.

lol @ TanMan.

I guess next he's going to say that we don't really know if Ricco botched a kitchen transfusion.

The reality is that those are official verdicts. You cannot endorse the "never been officially sanctioned so we give him the benefit of the doubt" only to turn around and say "we don't know if the sanction is right" once it actually happens.

Aug 12, 2009
Visit site
Sayonara SUCKER.

Great day. Great news. LA finally went full genius. USADA he doesn't recognise. What a clown.

To the USA based guys. I heard midnight was the release time for the official sanction decision. What time do people reckon we will hear the 'OFFICIAL' message?

This is going to be a great day. I'll be able to look back and tell my soon to be born niece she was born on a great day. A day when justice was served. When wrongs were righted and that a message was sent to frauds, bullies and sycophants world wide in sports...your time is up.

One more thing...anyone up for starting a petition to have Liggett and Sherwen trenched? Now that Lance is done, what can they contribute to cycling? They've played an integral part in deceiving millions upon millions of eager, naive and willing fans. People who wanted something to cheer for. Doesn't seem right that USADA gets all their fish but Liggett and Sherwen aren't fodder as well.

I hope everyone enjoys this. A personal thanks to everyone who played a part, large or small, you all helped.

I am going to have fun with all the clowns who suddenly switch camp and turn on LA (the blatant hypocrits). They are going to get given an earfull. TanMan, Tomo and co, be warned, you're jig is up as well. Cotton candy news lines should go.

The most important thing I've always thought would be what will happen now in the future when LA's kids grow up and mature and start asking questions? Daddy gonna lie to them too? If he isn't already crushed, I think they will finally get him to keel over and die.

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
DomesticDomestique said:
I tried twice and landed on 9998 and 10001. I had the option to delete post 9998 and cheat my way to victory, but because of the occasion, I've decided to let the clean poster, Mr. BroDeal, take the victory.

You should have cheated -- it would have been fitting!

DomesticDomestique said:

Funny because I was planning on deleting a post if I went one over. :)

It's just like cycling. The whole sport of post count sniping is a rotten game. Burn the whole mutha down.

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
QuickStepper said:
Brodeal:

Screw you. I am done fighting for post 10,000. I know who really posted #10,000, my friends know it, and so does Susan Westemeyer. It was the strongest poster here in the toughest thread ever, and we all know who that was.

Oh, and if you say anything about this post or the reason I'm no longer fighting to maintain the title of poster #10,000, I will sue you. For what I have no idea. But I will sue you.

LOL. :)

DomesticDomestique said:

There was enough eye witnesses around here if you had done the "delete cheat" it would have come to light. ;)

Kennf1 said:
I think he was referring to Floyd's plea deal with the feds that was announced today.

Well, something had to happen along those lines. Time for a new Floyd Repay the Fairness Fund Fund?

If Wonderboy really walks away, then Pat and Hein are more or less safe and the ASO doesn't have to do a thing. The litigation bonus rounds will start much quicker than I imagined!!!!

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
FoxxyBrown1111 said:
LOL. :)

There was enough eye witnesses around here if you had done the "delete cheat" it would have come to light. ;)
Well I wouldn't have contested the charges because they would have been an unconstitutional witch hunt, and we all played by the same rules.

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
DomesticDomestique said:
Well I wouldn't have contested the charges because they would have been an unconstitutional witch hunt, and we all played by the same rules.

I must admit, i think you are right. Plus the eye witnesses wouldn´t have talked since they would have tried to cheat too (BroDeal did actually a Basso).

Seems i am the only clean guy. But just b/c i did not had the delete idea.

God are we all rotten... :D

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
"The moral of the story is that if a cyclist looks too good to be true, then he probably is. But if a cyclist looks too good to be true and has an entourage of lawyers, press flaks, doctors and bodyguards, then he definitely is."

A subtle shot at Wiggins?

So he just gets to make it go away, and spin it to his acolytes that it was a witch hunt because there's no public hearing of evidence?

Not a great victory. His propaganda war will continue unabated with religious fervour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS