• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Velogames - Vuelta

Page 5 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
May 25, 2010
Visit site
The Hitch said:
So who had Cav;)

head_explode_RE_paradox_time_lets_destroy_the_world-s431x300-105442.jpg

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
The Hitch said:
So who had Cav;)

Heh. So much for Mark 'guaranteed sprint points' Cavendish. I'm needing Moncoutie to live up to equivalent mountains billing and the Pope to come good if Spurs are to avoid their usual mid-table mediocrity...

lol i just found out i dont have Anton. I thought i had him. Turns out he cant be chosen as a leader and i didnt like any of the other under 20 ones so i couldnt fit him in.

More luck than skill as i was convinced he was a bargain.

Browne and Martin launch me into 8th. 2nd in my country too (and its not Haiti);)

Cav clears path for Farrar Sagan and Kittel.

Scarponi and Pope looking strong.

Things can only go down from here,

May 25, 2010
Visit site
Anton stabs another knife in. Anymore around the corner? Going to call my team Julius Caesar if this keeps up.

Oh wait, Roche lost time to didn't he? Refer to post #105...

Jan 18, 2010
Visit site
Surprised with Anton, I wanted Nieve but he was too pricey and was thinking of putting Sutton in as sprinter but changed to Haedo. Still time for both of those though hopefully.