• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders Vincenzo Nibali discussion thread

Page 47 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
May 28, 2012
Visit site
Carols said:
From the Giro FB page:

"Giro d'Italia, I'm ready.
I feel stronger than one year ago."

VINCENZO NIBALI

Go get them Nibs!!!!

Who wouldn't say that? People really buy that crap talk?

He peaked for Tirreno and is still on good form, of course he's feeling better.

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
will10 said:
For the key stages both will be bang on 6.8kg.

Alright thanks!

Nibali sad in the interview he weights 1 kilo less then last year. If his power output is the same (or maybe even a few watts higher) he could def hurt Wiggo in the mountains.

"I am one kilo less than last year, now at 65kg, and the values are looking good,” he said. “I could ride with an average of 380 to 390 watts. I feel stronger than last year. I know I will be very competitive at the Giro.”

wiggins reaction:

tumblr_lu2c3efMIm1qk4qen.jpg

May 28, 2012
Visit site
webbie146 said:
Alright thanks!

Nibali sad in the interview he weights 1 kilo less then last year. If his power output is the same (or maybe even a few watts higher) he could def hurt Wiggo in the mountains.

Oh boy, where does that remind me of...

May 28, 2012
Visit site
jens_attacks said:
"I am one kilo less than last year, now at 65kg, and the values are looking good,” he said. “I could ride with an average of 380 to 390 watts. I feel stronger than last year. I know I will be very competitive at the Giro.”

Wiggins' reaction:

wj8fpu.jpg

TRENDING THREADS