• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders Vincenzo Nibali discussion thread

Page 240 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
May 19, 2011
Visit site
Walkman said:
Am I the only one who thinks there is no way Nibali will do the Giro seriously?! I think he is just beating around the bush and secretly celebration that some contenders will go to the Giro first and come to the Tour worn out.

As I see it, there is no way Nibali choses to do the Giro competitively.

He will not even be on the Giro. But if he goes to the Giro, he will compete. What is the point of showing up and not compete? I don't anyone in recent years has successfully using the Giro as the training preparation for the Tour.

I'm pretty sure LaFlor and Miburo would like to wear a t-shirt with this logo :D

1414682160033-shhjk5jwmnq2-700-80.jpg

FSA and Nibali launch limited edition shark components

Netserk said:
Hard to pick other colours.

he could've done something different with the colors

If anything Alberto's should've been golden instead of red.

and how would that not look like yellow :confused:

(edit: and that's a total BS argument - Contador chose those colors, and you're not going to tell me Nibali did not think of Contador's logo when he designed his)

By the way cineteq, did you only just find that, someone sent it to me 3 days ago on twitter:rolleyes:

LaFlorecita said:

And he did. The order of the colours match the order he won the GTs (the same is the case with Contador, but the Vuelta wasn't red when he won it...). You can't really do it much different if you want to symbolize the three GT wins with colours in a logo.

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
No cineteq, i'm sorry to disappoint you but i could care less what he puts on his his bik. He won them all so sure he has the right to do it.

He won GT's against 2nd tier GT riders, that's something you as a nibali fan will have to live with not me. That sign of nibali is just a reminder of it.

LaFlorecita said:

and how would that not look like yellow :confused:

(edit: and that's a total BS argument - Contador chose those colors, and you're not going to tell me Nibali did not think of Contador's logo when he designed his)

By the way cineteq, did you only just find that, someone sent it to me 3 days ago on twitter:rolleyes:

Imitation is the sincerist form of flattery (or something like that :) ).

TRENDING THREADS