• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders Vincenzo Nibali discussion thread

Page 617 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
The Shark is starting to BITE.
Hunger rising!

img-20200309-221004.jpg

“It’s true that some of the competitors for the final classification lost time today, but I want to stay with the feet on the ground and continue to live the race day after day. I’m feeling good and having fun with this team, which I think you can see."

“I have worked very well these months, and the team has given me a lot of peace of mind and support. There’s a good mood in the team, and that certainly helped me to reach this peak of form at the start of the season. Now I’m thinking about taking advantage of my good condition and getting the best possible results."

Last edited:
This result is on par with what we've seen in Algarve.
Actually it's on par with everything we've seen in short stage races in the past 3-4 years. I know some posters thought he would be much better with Trek bikes but it doesn't look to be the case.

It's fascinating how he generally improves his TT level once a GT starts. Recovery sure plays a part.

Reactions: Rollthedice

TRENDING THREADS