• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders Vincenzo Nibali discussion thread

Page 652 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Hello everybody. A member of the evangelical church of the sacred Shark directed me to this forum. Interesting place with lots of humour

What do you mean by "humour"? Everyone's quite serious here. You may have to reread our bible

41FmlLgh-qL._SX317_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Reactions: Carols and Giro1914
I hope Nibali would take the same strong truth serum as Jakob and start his own blog. The battle of words would escalate so much until both have to stay up all night to dictate long essays about some misunderstanding in 2016, drop out of the race and finally decide who's best in a rap battle event.

I expect Fuglsang's rap to go along these lines:

Listen up, it's gonna go down in history, when I make some *** post about Italy
Your weird shark voodoo won't make me yield, cause I got multiple husbands to use as shield

Some help from old friends: Delfino steps out of the Bahrain car, grabs a Trek bike and jersey, DS Martinelli sends Birdsong on a wrong road telling him to push for stage victory while Pozzo covers all the attacks. The last chance is Mosca dying a thousand deaths on Stelvio and Antonio waiting for him after Agnello. It's as bad as it sounds.
As long as we don't see Slongo drilling it on a Trek bike...

TRENDING THREADS