• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Vuelta 2012, Stage 15: La Robla > Lagos de Covadonga (186,5 kms)

Page 10 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
Dekker_Tifosi said:
Belgian TV fail! They show Tennis until 16h25 :eek:

So now have to watch NOS (dutch tv)...arffff

How many times will Dijkstra today say that, after being dropped after 10 meters of climbing, Gesink always needs to find his rhythm and maybe he can come back. :eek:

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
Saxo needs to ride on that climb of 1st categorie, right?

I mean they need to make the race hard or is Contador saving himself and his team for tomorrow? Don't think that's his style, we'll see.

RVPRVP

BANNED
Aug 25, 2012
Visit site
What will be Dekker T excuse be today afterall he said these climbs suit Gesink,well guess what Gesink is avg climber as yday proved.

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
Dekker_Tifosi said:
WHERE IS GESINK, WHERE IS GESINK, WHERE IS GESINK

BUT SERIOUSLY, WHERE IS GESINK /Dijkstra

****ing moron, I hope every day they fire him

Hahah the guy seriously is a total lack of respect to the intelligence of your viewers.

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
Dekker_Tifosi said:
WHERE IS GESINK, WHERE IS GESINK, WHERE IS GESINK

BUT SERIOUSLY, WHERE IS GESINK /Dijkstra

****ing moron, I hope every day they fire him

No Boogerd? Ah **** sake, idiots.

At least this dude knows something about cycling.

Anyway the dutch people from eurosport are and i know it's very hard to do it but they are even worse than the NOS-people.

TRENDING THREADS