• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Vuelta 2012, Stage 7: Huesca Alcañiz - Motorland Aragón 164Km

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
Ohh nice one from Sky..they drill it like a hell and Swift finish 10th:rolleyes:.They have to punish him,tomorrow he will leadout whole Andorra:D (in grupetto ofc)

Eshnar said:
Are we sure there weren't more people on the stands? TV never showed them (or at least I didn't notice).
If there weren't, it's an amazing fail by the organisers (of the track)

There were some people on the stands to the left of the finish line (camera perspective), but it was pretty empty.

As Hitch said, this is no place for a stage finish. The people in the town of Alcañiz seemed pretty excited to see the riders race by, why not place the finish there then?

I think we all know the answer... money talks.

airstream

BANNED
Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Dekker_Tifosi said:
Still a shame to see Colombian talent like Uran/Henao working for somebody else, even if it is logical. I'd rather see them ride for themselves and see where they end up

They work to have a chance in the Giro. They would of been on Gesink's level. Not better.

TRENDING THREADS