• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Vuelta 2017, Stage 6 :Villareal to Sagunto 204.4 km

Page 10 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re: Re:

StryderHells said:
Forever The Best said:
Valv.Piti said:
Pft, I really dislike the Yates brothers. Aint contributing anything to the bike race at no points in the race, ugh.
Simon is not in the main group. I agree about Adam.

I wouldn't be surprised to see the Yates brothers and Orica go for it later in the race like they did last year for Chaves.
Yates was probably forced to attack, it had never crossed his mind most likely. He is just content following and preferably in the back of the peloton looking as disinterested to ride aggressively as possible.

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Great show from Conti but he's just burning himself for the rest of the Vuelta tbh ...

Considering it was only Froome/Contador at the top of the climb he has a real shot at a result/win but not if he does this. Guess he's just having fun.

Re:

TourOfSardinia said:
Alberto
no tactical
sense
today?
heart not head.
I think today was a good move tactically. He won't get any immediate rewards, but he's put everyone else closer to the limit. And the only chance he has of winning this race is if several riders crack completely; that's not going to happen if they are not forced to work on these multi-mountain stages.

It's a gamble, because there's a good chance he may end up cracking more. But because he's so far behind at the moment it's worth it imo.

Valv.Piti said:
StryderHells said:
Forever The Best said:
Valv.Piti said:
Pft, I really dislike the Yates brothers. Aint contributing anything to the bike race at no points in the race, ugh.

I wouldn't be surprised to see the Yates brothers and Orica go for it later in the race like they did last year for Chaves.
Yates was probably forced to attack, it had never crossed his mind most likely. He is just content following and preferably in the back of the peloton looking as disinterested to ride aggressively as possible.

If you say so

Valv.Piti said:
StryderHells said:
Forever The Best said:
Valv.Piti said:

Come back when you've seen GP Miguel Indurain, Romandie, Paris-Nice etc.

TRENDING THREADS