• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Vuelta a España Alcalá de Guadaíra - Marbella 173.7km

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Mar 15, 2009
Visit site
wow that was fun, and you know I think that was probably way better than even the other best guesses to beat cavendish.. outsiders are such good fun.

was it me or did that seem a long sprint bit of the sprint?

Jan 18, 2010
Visit site
i was hoping Haedo to do better than P14.. Swift did OK for 8.

Cav got beat the other day in Italy so I dont think he's quite on it yet but Well done Hutarovich.

Waterloo Sunrise said:
I'm glad I didn't bother watching that, just another tedious Cav win.

I'm glad I didn't bother watching it too, just caught the last few kilometres, and missed Columbia holding the break at a steady distance for 100km of absolutely nothing, just like every vaguely flat day of course. I get it, I should shut up and just sit and enjoy the action as I watch the break's gap tick up from 2'35 to 2'40 and think "does this mean they have more of a chance?". Still, at least they don't have the full strength team here - they've sent that to the Tour of Britain because of the super-difficult parcours and tough competition level they'll face there :rolleyes: