• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Vuelta a España Vuelta a España 2020: Stage 12 (Pola de Laviana > Alto de l'Angliru, 109.4 km)

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
I suppose can they and would they are two different things then, posted in one of the giro stages a while ago;

DSh3YZJXkAEEA53

Has that climb ever been used in a race ?

I know it's rideable, no idea if it's been used in any sort of non-gimmick race - LFR says record is 1h24 up the climb, as remarked above I suppose it's more a logistical thing than any sort of actual rule about difficulty, I doubt the CPA would be too happy either.

Reactions: Sandisfan
Forum crash chances if victorious:

** *** Froome
**** Kuss, Woods
*** Van Garderen, Valverde

Looking at the forecast tomorrow, seems cloudy with little chance of rain, sadly this is probably the last race with a high chance of something spectacular happening until Richie darts up an Australian government approved Willunga Hill in a few months time.
I bet Froome is regretting gifting the win on Angliru to Contador a few years ago now. It was a nice gesture, but given what's happened since, he may never be in shape to win on it again.

• Haha
Reactions: Sandisfan

TRENDING THREADS