• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Vuelta a España 2020: Stage 3 (Lodosa - La Laguna Negra-Vinuesa, 166.1 km)

Page 7 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Reactions: richwallone
There‘s no joke involved. You interjected a claim about financiers backing politicians to introduce contradictory rules. I asked you to explain. You haven’t done so. I remain unsure what the hell you are talking about.

No, you interjected a dismissal of my post based on the fact you were triggered by the "financier" reference. Does such a stance score you points in some circles?

Because I assume you've got your reasons but the point remains: closing the French border to the Vuelta right here, right now, would be such an abjectly stupid, incomprehensible (& reprehensible) decision based purely on the insanity inhaled by those politicians & their special interest backers (hey, that's another quotation for you, i.e. financier & special interests are interchangeable) it defies all logic. And is thus subject to ridicule.

Can you imagine the orgasm that Kirby would have been having watching the Giro as Ineos dropped everyone on the Stelvio if he had been commentating?

Did you see Dan Martin win today and did you also notice Sean Kelly not over hyping him all the way up the last 10km or making it all about him while insultingly ignoring better placed riders.

No cause Sean is a class act and I hope Hatch gets the sack after today

Reactions: ruamruam
No, you interjected a dismissal of my post based on the fact you were triggered by the "financier" reference. Does such a stance score you points in some circles?

You are behaving increasingly strangely. You made a weird statement about financiers backing politicians to introduce contradictory rules. I’ve just asked you who these financiers are and why they would want contradictory rules. You are now talking about people being “triggered”. You still haven’t given an answer to a straightforward question.

We all know he peaks too early in GTs. Bet hes not even top 10 tomorrow :p

Nah. In the book his girlfriend wrote about the Vuelta she said he is cursed on stages 20 of Grand Tours. In 2017 Tour he had a mechanical during the TT where he was one of the favourites to win, in 2018 he dropped off the podium, in 2019 Giro he also fell of the podium (though he got it back next day) and well, we all know what happened this year in the Tour on stage 20. Luckily, this Vuleta does not have a stage 20, so all is well haha.

TRENDING THREADS