• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Vuelta a España Vuelta a España 2020: Stage 8 (Logroño > Alto de Moncalvillo, 164 km)

Page 8 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Most uncomfortable he's looked since that TT helmet

I think part of it is the glasses. He didn't wear them here and you can really see the pain and effort in his eyes.

ElbdvOHXEAISvnS

Yeah, misjudged himself it seems.

One of those cases where if he'd sat on Roglic may not have kicked for a bit longer, but i'm never going to criticise a rider for trying to attack
Not really. I think the main mistake was trying to bring back Roglic, which probalby cost some seconds, but it's not like he was caught for 2nd or 3rd and dropped by a bunch of other guys.

TRENDING THREADS