• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Vuelta a San Juan 2023 (January 22-29)

Page 11 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
FnWuGNXXgAI-cxS

that's true, but the two sprints against Bennett and Jakobsen basically came down to a photo finish, so he looks on par with them, and currently better on the climbs, which is quite a promising start.
Yeah, but he was already climbing better than ever last season. That's why I don't buy the UAE talk about him being lazy, lazy sprinters don't get better at climbing. Now he might not have been that motivated to do recons of stage final and not the best listener, but looking at his climbing he clearly put in the work in training.

Reactions: search
Jan 26, 2023
Visit site
The hike to Alto Colorado is all that's left when it comes down to it. Now, I don't think Remco will win; it's not that he can't; it's simply that there are some altitude merchants who profit from those kinds of climbs.

The hike to Alto Colorado is all that's left when it comes down to it. Now, I don't think Remco will win; it's not that he can't; it's simply that there are some altitude merchants who profit from those kinds of climbs.
I don’t think Remco will have so much trouble with the altitude, but I suspect others to be in better shape. I hope that Bernal wins, would be great to get a sign that he is able to come back to the highest level.

Reactions: Sandisfan

TRENDING THREADS