• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Website Errors.

Page 19 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Mel Hoskins and Chloe Hosking aren't the same rider. Hoskins surname is misspelled as Hosking several times in the article about the Aus track team crash. A current photo of the pursuit team might not be a bad idea either, Bella King retired 12 months ago.

May 6, 2016
Visit site
Yingge said:
The links from the banner page at the top are not working.

Click on News/Races/Forums etc or Road/MTB etc and nothing happens.

Just CN, all fine with other sites.

For whatever reason if you disable adblock they will work fine. They used to work with adblock enabled.

Feb 2, 2014
Visit site
Zypherov said:
Yingge said:
The links from the banner page at the top are not working.

Click on News/Races/Forums etc or Road/MTB etc and nothing happens.

Just CN, all fine with other sites.

For whatever reason if you disable adblock they will work fine. They used to work with adblock enabled.

For me it doesn't work even with AdBlock disabled.

May 6, 2016
Visit site
For Adblock Plus users. If you disable EasyPrivacy in the filter lists the links will work.
For Adblock users. If you disable EasyPrivacy in the filter lists the links will work.

That's how it works for me.

May 26, 2010
Visit site
Article on Gianni Moscon and his racist abuse directed at Reza fails to mention his 6 week ban by his team coincides with a 7 week break before his next race.

Can this salient point be added to the article.

Re:

Benotti69 said:
Article on Gianni Moscon and his racist abuse directed at Reza fails to mention his 6 week ban by his team coincides with a 7 week break before his next race.

I think you might want to email the website if you want this info to get into the article.

I'm not sure how often they read this thread, if at all..

May 26, 2010
Visit site
Re: Re:

Irondan said:
Benotti69 said:

I think you might want to email the website if you want this info to get into the article.

Maybe the good people of the website will post a reply after they add this important information. :D

I wont hold my breath ;)

Re: Re:

Benotti69 said:
Irondan said:
Benotti69 said:

Maybe the good people of the website will post a reply after they add this important information. :D

I wont hold my breath ;)
Good idea... :D

TRENDING THREADS