• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Welcome to the CN Forum - Come and introduce yourself

Page 8 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
GP Blanco said:
I am GP Blanco and I am from the Netherlands. I have discovered this forum last year and now I have decided to join the forum and participate in the discussions. I hope that my posts will be honest and fair without playing the fan boy card.

Fanboys are better than being half-obsessed with a team/rider and is better than being a fangirl. :D

Hello all.

1st post but long time reader.
I come from Portugal and love to watch cycling. My bike is a little rusty as is his owner :D but myabe this summer we can see a comeback.

I've watched the TdF since the Armstrong era but it was mostly that.
Since last year however i've been watching every race i can and I'm loving it.

Of course, my favourite riders had to be the portuguese ones from the peloton.
Rui Costa, Tiago Machado, Sergio Paulinho and André Cardoso.

Cheers to you all!

DHammer said:
Hello all.

1st post but long time reader.
I come from Portugal and love to watch cycling. My bike is a little rusty as is his owner :D but myabe this summer we can see a comeback.

I've watched the TdF since the Armstrong era but it was mostly that.
Since last year however i've been watching every race i can and I'm loving it.

Of course, my favourite riders had to be the portuguese ones from the peloton.
Rui Costa, Tiago Machado, Sergio Paulinho and André Cardoso.

Cheers to you all!
Hola and cheers to you DHammer for joining our merry band.

Welcome aboard:)

May 8, 2013
Visit site
Hello everyone

I am new to this forum. I like forum discussion very much. There are many interesting and knowledge able discussion threads in this forum. The forum community have knowledge and sense about the discussion topics. I am impressed and join the community.

james48 said:
I am new to this forum. I like forum discussion very much. There are many interesting and knowledge able discussion threads in this forum. The forum community have knowledge and sense about the discussion topics. I am impressed and join the community.

Hi James,

Welcome aboard:) Lots of everything for everyone in these forums;) Any questions feel free to drop me or any of the other Mods a note.

james48 said:

Welcome james
there are a lot of nice people here and a lot of good discussion. Some is silly and some is ridiculous :)

many good threads though and I am sure you will find something you like !

Christian said:
I like your posts a lot, keep them coming

Thank you very much. :) (for Froome19 as well)

I could be a little sarcastyc some times, but it depends how the other person is or writtes. It is not with bad intention or personal. Just inside a forum.
I love cycling, and sometimes I am a litlle passional, but trying to be objetive.

As well I must to say I have quite predilection, even I like all the cyclist and I have my predilects in all the ages, for cyclist born in 85,86 and 87, wich I called in his day as an exceptional generation, I consider myself an expert in them so if someone need an opinion about one of them, no problem...

I keep my mind with that generacion, but it is true that later have appeared very excepcional riders as Sagan (I dont like him a lot, but he is a very exceptional rider, of course)

But anyway, I try to be objetive, and I think I do.

In the past I was not very hard with all dopers, it depends, becouse I thought there werent any solution, but now I have evidence, for my experience inside cycling, for things I read, people I trust, that things have changed a lot, although it is a problem still there difficult to put appart.

that make that for me I could like a cyclist, even of those years I mentioned, but if I know something about him of doping or if he is caught, I changed my mind with him, becouse today it is possible to say NO even if you are not a crack in most of the cases.

Well, that is how I consider to myself, with my good and bad things. :)

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
Presentation

Hello all , I am a new member on this forum , and I go to make a little presentation .
I am 18 years , I am a French cyclist , I practice the Road cycling in a club since 2 years , in a small Town , where this club is clearly positioned for the youngs riders .
I follow the news of cycling everydays , moreove I likes the most famous races like LBL , MSR , Tour de France and Giro D'Italia , I am passioned for the progression of the youngs riders and I whish look a French young rider like Barguil win a very big race in the futur .
Finally , I would like speak about the news of cycling with you for watch your opinion and give my argument about this .
Thanks you!
See you later .

Alexiss said:
Hello all , I am a new member on this forum , and I go to make a little presentation .
I am 18 years , I am a French cyclist , I practice the Road cycling in a club since 2 years , in a small Town , where this club is clearly positioned for the youngs riders .
I follow the news of cycling everydays , moreove I likes the most famous races like LBL , MSR , Tour de France and Giro D'Italia , I am passioned for the progression of the youngs riders and I whish look a French young rider like Barguil win a very big race in the futur .
Finally , I would like speak about the news of cycling with you for watch your opinion and give my argument about this .
Thanks you!
See you later .
Welcome :)

TRENDING THREADS