• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Welcome to the CN Forum - Come and introduce yourself

Page 7 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Dec 30, 2011
Visit site
Michele Scarred Pony said:
Thanks for the heads up. Very warm community so it seems.

Come along to the pro racing thread and you will immediately integrate, not many people come here and as you see those that do...;)

Dec 30, 2011
Visit site
Froome19 said:
Come along to the pro racing thread and you will immediately integrate, not many people come here and as you see those that do...;)

After what just occured, this makes me look like a real idiot:eek:

Eusebio Kino

BANNED
May 28, 2012
Visit site
Hello all,

My name is Eusebio Kino.

I have been reading this forum since 2009. I hope that I am welcome here to express my thoughts and e-debate with other supporters of cycling. I find it quite an exciting sport and someday wish to watch the sport in person at the Olympics.

Best regards,

Eusebio

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
Hello everybody,

I am just glad to be a member ,thank you for that.
Maybe I have chosen an eccentric nickname, but I'm not a queer fish;)

I am going to be more objective as much as possible, although my favorite rider is Nibali, I can't deny that.

Great web site and community as well. Keep working hard!

Fausto said:
Hello everybody,

I am just glad to be a member ,thank you for that.
Maybe I have chosen an eccentric nickname, but I'm not a queer fish;)

I am going to be more objective as much as possible, although my favorite rider is Nibali, I can't deny that.

Great web site and community as well. Keep working hard!

Hey Fausto :) Welcome to the forum. :)

No need to be objective by the way :)

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
Hi Susan and others, have been enjoying the forums for about a year. Noticed that a red light was showing - :eek:I have invisible status - does it mean I'm on a ban?

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
Susan Westemeyer said:
As long as you can post, you are not banned.

Personally, I have never figured out those little lights...... don't worry about them.

Susan

Thanks, maybe it has to do with the ignore feature, like 3 ignores and your invisible, lol ? Its ok, hit me with it, I'm not taking it too serious, just curious mainly.
Thanks for your Tour coverage with Mark btw, excellent.

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
Hello everybody. Been a bit of a lurker for a while and have finally decided to join up and maybe throw in the odd post now and then.

I'm a massive sports fan but have only been getting into cycling in more recent years and really into it in the last 12/18 months or so. Admittedly I don't know a whole lot, so am fully expecting to be laughed at on the odd occasion I put forth my opinion! lol

I have long term ambitions to head over to Europe to see some cycling, but strangley enough, the priority it to head to the Tour de Suisse!!!

Looking forward to seeing you all in the threads. :)

hi Everyone

thcwc0141.jpg
[/IMG]

hi Everyone........been Registered with CyclingNews for 1 Week.......I'm Happy to be Here

been Cycling for All My life.......I remember All My Bikes from 1st Push along
with Flat Wooden Seat...through Trike with Direct Drive Front Pedals..small Single Speed Roadster with 20" Wheels through 1st 'Adult' Bike Carlton Sports Bike with 27" Wheels to Serious Race Bikes etc

now have 5 Bikes Steel Cinelli Race...Steel Raleigh Tourer...2x Steel Fixies..
Steel Unicycle

Never Ever Driven a Car....and NEVER will in Fact last Time I Rode in a Car was approx 7 Years ago!!! when Offered a Lift I prefer to Walk!

My Expectation is to Cycle 'til I Die eventually mimicking a Hero Beryl Burton
Who Fell from Her Bike...........Dead

where I Live was once Described by a Writer.......'Cess Pit of the Nation..
.Tab End of All Creation'

thanks! to Everyone Who takes Time to Post on the Forum Experts / Fanboys /Trolls EVERYONE if You have taken Time to Post Your Post is Worth Reading

I hope that I will Bring an Alternative View to various Discussions Sharp Forum Members will have Me on Ignore Already

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Hi, I am new. I read cycling news for years, and read the forum from time to time, but never until recently did I start reading it all the time. That's why I called mself the secret forum. Weird huh?

Hello everyone,
I've been following this forum for about a year and a half (2011 Giro IIRC), I always enjoy reading the discussions, and only now that finally decide to join it.
I've always been interested in following pro cycling since I was a kid, but I come from a part of the world where people and the media don't talk about pro-cycling, so I've learned most of the things from this forum lurking, I hope I can learn more by joining :)

gunara said:
Hello everyone,
I've been following this forum for about a year and a half (2011 Giro IIRC), I always enjoy reading the discussions, and only now that finally decide to join it.
I've always been interested in following pro cycling since I was a kid, but I come from a part of the world where people and the media don't talk about pro-cycling, so I've learned most of the things from this forum lurking, I hope I can learn more by joining :)

Hi,

And welcome. Don't feel afraid to post (even if you think it is a stupid post, we all do it;)). Most of the guys on here will help you when they can. Just be cool and honest and you will get along fine with........erm...maybe 66% on here:rolleyes:

ferryman said:
Hi,

And welcome. Don't feel afraid to post (even if you think it is a stupid post, we all do it;)). Most of the guys on here will help you when they can. Just be cool and honest and you will get along fine with........erm...maybe 66% on here:rolleyes:

OK, thanks. 66% will be good enough, I think:)

The Hitch said:

England?

Seriously? I've only been in England for two days, and it's pre-Wiggo, so I can't tell.... But I imagine it's a part of the cyling world, at least a silent part. Meanwhile, I'm from Indonesia, which is certainly not.

I am GP Blanco and I am from the Netherlands. I have discovered this forum last year and now I have decided to join the forum and participate in the discussions. I hope that my posts will be honest and fair without playing the fan boy card.

Dec 30, 2011
Visit site
Welcome GP Blanco hope you enjoy your time on CN.
But dont worry I dont see the problem with being a fan boy. To me it makes the sport much more interesting and exciting to get behind riders and ride the waves with them.

TRENDING THREADS