• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Welcome to the Cycling Cafe

Mar 3, 2009
Visit site
All,

Following the popularity of the idea raised by forum members, I'd like to introduce you to the Cycling Cafe - a place where anything (within reason) but cycling be discussed.

Here you can discuss other common interests - movies, books, places, history, whatever you like!

So enjoy...

Cheers
Greg Johnson

Mar 18, 2009
Visit site
Thanks!!!

I can already see this as a refuge when one needs a break from all the "very serious conversations" going on in The Clinic ;)

A

Anonymous

dunno about bold.. but thank you

already there feels a sense of community.. the people who have posted arent just a bunch of cyling fans anymore.. they are real people.. :eek:

well, almost all of them.. :D

Dr. Maserati

BANNED
Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
Greg Johnson said:
All,

Following the popularity of the idea raised by forum members, I'd like to introduce you to the Cycling Cafe - a place where anything (within reason) but cycling be discussed.

Here you can discuss other common interests - movies, books, places, history, whatever you like!

So enjoy...

Cheers
Greg Johnson

What the....... I only discovered this place now! And I was panting for a nice cappucino all day!!

Great work..... thanks CN!!

Jul 22, 2009
Visit site
Dr. Maserati said:
What the....... I only discovered this place now! And I was panting for a nice cappucino all day!!

Great work..... thanks CN!!

I was actually curious how many people hadn't found this forum. It took me a couple of days.

A

Anonymous

RDV4ROUBAIX said:
One grog coming up! What you having Bala? Grog, swill, rotgut, white lightnin', Texas tea, firewater?

The bar never closes here.......:)

Ahhh... My kind of place.:)

Mar 16, 2009
ellobodelmar.spaces.live.com
rotgut, just drank 50 proof tequila $2.00 a liter USD. As long as I put it in the freezer for a few hours its palatable. Beer here is $6.00 a six pack, Local wines are excellent but a bit pricey for my current situation.
Any body here tried Shiner Bock from Texas? I like it mucho.

A

Anonymous

krebs303 said:
rotgut, just drank 50 proof tequila $2.00 a liter USD. As long as I put it in the freezer for a few hours its palatable. Beer here is $6.00 a six pack, Local wines are excellent but a bit pricey for my current situation.
Any body here tried Shiner Bock from Texas? I like it mucho.

Ha! That's Lance's favorite!

Sucks, I know, but it is yummy.

Mar 16, 2009
ellobodelmar.spaces.live.com
Greg Johnson said:
All,

So enjoy...

Cheers
Greg Johnson
What is an enlarged prostate?
a710852219722c8984f8ad81eb2cfc9c.jpg

Latest posts