• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

what is good for home fitness purpose?

Jul 27, 2022
Visit site
pls, help me who has no time to gym, which is the better treadmill, exercise bike, or others which are good for small space and the quick result?

Old fashioned 'NordicTrack Ski Machine' - but does require concentration and coordination to use. Depending on your location, these are often available very inexpensively from owners who found they are not 'fun' to use, or who don't devote the needed concentration and coordination to use them effectively.
Elliptical
Treadmill

pls, help me who has no time to gym, which is the better treadmill, exercise bike, or others which are good for small space and the quick result?
Treadmill is great as you can do an incline walk or a run depending on fitness level and preference. I use it for inclines and get the HR up just as high as runs.

the nice thing about the bike is it doesn’t require power (or minimal at least). But a lot of people aren’t as good at summoning their energy on a stationary bike and end up hating it.

Rowing ergs (concept2) are good too but require somewhat of a specific taste so unless you’ve done it before I’d probably not bother.

Reactions: fit727
Jul 27, 2022
Visit site
Treadmill is great as you can do an incline walk or a run depending on fitness level and preference. I use it for inclines and get the HR up just as high as runs.

the nice thing about the bike is it doesn’t require power (or minimal at least). But a lot of people aren’t as good at summoning their energy on a stationary bike and end up hating it.

Rowing ergs (concept2) are good too but require somewhat of a specific taste so unless you’ve done it before I’d probably not bother.
thanks a lot❤

TRENDING THREADS