• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

What level a rider would have needed to prevail Froome of the 2013 Tour pattern?

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

What level a rider would have needed to prevail Froome of the 2013 Tour pattern?

• Possibly no one of them. Froome's Tour level is completely irreal.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
airstream said:
Purpose of this post is do not judge others, and you will not be judged. People should be more kind to each other instead of posting 'Froome will attack from 1 km to go while Contador will attack whenever he wants' when the opposite was obvious.

I dont mind it, and I fancy judge others so...

For me it wasnt obvious at all.

anyway, only the cloning will show us in the future at what level. unfortunately we won't make it until those times. i just hope they will clone the best version of santi perez, for the next generations, a must-watch fight on the climbs will be santi perez-chris froome.

of course, santi ftw!!!!!!!

hamiltonperez.jpg

airstream

BANNED
Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
ILovecycling said:
I dont mind it, and I fancy judge others so...

For me it wasnt obvious at all.

Surely, I even know why. It wasn't obvious for you because it is always grateful to see what you like and put a blink eye at what you dislike in order not to lose hope. Froome's crazy Oman move was forgotten, Froome's Tirreno attack was assessed barely like weakness since it was only from 900 m to go. Undoubtedly it was to harsh to contemplate that it was the most effective tactics use a team resource instead of attacking from 3-4 km to go (Froome was able to do that). You guys willingly built myth of 'he can't attack Contador successfully because it is Contador.' [one can read it an uber strong Contador is impossible to drop). Many people didn't want to look up to Froome's power until Ax 3 stage. Even Valmorel was handled like a weak stage though Froome was simply walking out there without having any necessity to do anything.

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
airstream said:
Surely, I even know why. It wasn't obvious for you because it is always grateful to see what you like and put a blink eye at what you dislike in order not to lose hope. Froome's crazy Oman move was forgotten, Froome's Tirreno attack was assessed barely like weakness since it was only from 900 m to go. Undoubtedly it was to harsh to contemplate that it was the most effective tactics use a team resource instead of attacking from 3-4 km to go (Froome was able to do that). You guys willingly built myth of 'he can't attack Contador successfully because it is Contador.' [one can read it an uber strong Contador is impossible to drop). Many people didn't want to look up to Froome's power until Ax 3 stage. Even Valmorel was handled like a weak stage though Froome was simply walking out there without having any necessity to do anything.

You are completely right mate.;)

airstream

BANNED
Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
the asian said:
Happy to see that Airstream has acknowledged Froome's true ability and placed him on the same pedestal as Armstrong,Basso,Pantani, Contador.

I suspect for you he'll never be included in that list whatever he'd perform

TRENDING THREADS