• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

What's up with Arnie?

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Mar 17, 2009
Visit site
Merckx index said:
At the risk of having my post deleted...When Arnold ran for governor, at one point someone dug up evidence of his wild party days when he was much younger. In the process of apologizing for it (which I think he should not have had to do), he made the point that he was always interested in the passion that a woman showed for him in bed, not her physical attractiveness. That was what turned him on. I think this affair speaks to that, and says something about him that I should think most women, regardless of how they feel about the affair, would like about him.

i wonder if it was more of a danger/thrill thing?

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
thirteen said:
that would be a big fat NO. unless you want to lose what few females you have.

we let you have your Podium Girl threads, etc., and stay out so you can salivate amongst yourself... but can you not understand how offensive some of these comments have been? the lack of respect?

i like you guys. in fact, most of my friends are male and i tend to prefer the company of men (i was one of the lone females in a very male-dominated business). i can be one of the boys, no problem. i have a thick skin.

but a line has to be drawn... can you not understand?

ChrisE, i bet your momma thinks you're the most handsome man on earth!

Thank you for this.

May 18, 2009
Visit site
Spare Tyre said:
Thank you for this.

Thank you for what? Thanks for the podium girl threads that "WE", ie females like thirteen, "let us have"? I didn't realize she and mewmew had so much power, nor did I realize the liberal limits of their charitibility.

MI upthread posted about a double standard. Exactly what is "offensive" here to who?

The world is ending today. I was in The Men's Club in Houston yesterday (that would be a topless bar that I am sure demeans the women that choose to work there), and the TV had foxnews on and Glenn Beck was interviewing alot of concerned religious people. I was trying to talk several of the workers into leaving and having a group "party" since we would be dead today, but that didn't work. :mad:

I'm looking to get outraged this one final time, but I need to know which way to direct it. Hurry UP and give me something to hate!!!