• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

When is the smackdown on Chris Horner?

Page 68 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
imagen.jpg

Who is the grey haired guy on the left in the picture ?

Wergeland said:
Spanish anti-doping was sent out by USADA to test Horner this morning. Horner was nowhere to be seen. They've apparently checked two hotels.

If I ever won a grand tour, I'm not sure anyone would be able to find ME the next morning.

There is something funny going on here, considering he would have been tested after the last stage

Jul 7, 2009
Visit site
2 minutes ago on Twitter:
Julien Prétot ‏@julienpretotRTR

Radioshack: "[the testers] came to the team hotel, Horner was not there, he was in the hotel where his wife was staying."

Julien Prétot ‏@julienpretotRTR

Radioshack also say hotel change is mentioned in whereabouts form #Horner

Pretty scummy to go to the press screaming "Horner is missing" even though it looks like it will not even go down as an official miss. That said I guess he deserves a bit more infamy. I just wish Liggett was commentating somewhere today so could lose it.

TRENDING THREADS