• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

When will ASO comment?

A

Anonymous

Lance says the ASO have no reason to throw them out of the tour, i think the ASO's view will be that the attention on lance and shack will be detrimental. Think they will throw them out on the bases of bad publicity rather than levelling any allegations.

Feb 14, 2010
Visit site
It's a tough call. The ASO, like the UCI, is more interested in cycling looking clean than being clean. That's why they called off and then pretty much muzzled the dogs at L'Equipe. They haven't broken a doping story in a couple of years.

I'm still putting all of my hopes right now in the AFLD and OCLAESP. All it takes is one DNA match with something from the illegal infusion kit and this whole thing gets real in a hurry.

Gotta cut it short - the Eurosport UK announcer, Blazing Saddles and a guy at Velonation literally made me sick to my stomach:(

hfer07 said:
Imagine if Christian Prudhomme says he allows RS team to participate ONLY if LA is excluded? wouldn't it be the greatest payback ever? :D

Levi wouldn't have the "bottle" to attend also.

Klöden in the position he never wanted to be, leading a GT team. Although there's always Tiago/Janez/Yaroslav/Haimar - we all know what hog juice does to these guys.

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
I wouldn't expect anything to be decided until acutal evidence comes out.

And if it does... then I'd expect Astana to be out as well.

If Bruyneel is the issue for RS... and Contador won with Bruyneel last year...

well there are probably dots to be connected.

May 13, 2009
Visit site
kurtinsc said:
I wouldn't expect anything to be decided until acutal evidence comes out.

And if it does... then I'd expect Astana to be out as well.

If Bruyneel is the issue for RS... and Contador won with Bruyneel last year...

well there are probably dots to be connected.

ASO acted very fast when Puerto broke. They definitely had no time to judge the evidence then.

TRENDING THREADS