• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Who is/are your favorite user(s) on this forum?

Page 13 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
Havetts the mafioso is displeased with this result.
In fact the don has communicated with me that you have 3 races to make up for this, or your out of the family.

and it appears jobiwan may not start in stage 4 due to his injuries, this has become apparent just now ;)

--

pretty awesome boomy, i see your fondness of dt continues :eek:
thirteen, world champ, just aint delivering. The curse of the stripes !

Jul 28, 2010
Visit site
Timmy-loves-Rabo said:
and it appears jobiwan may not start in stage 4 due to his injuries, this has become apparent just now ;)

NOOO! I've got to start!
Barredo and Costa can coexist now after the wheel fight, we can too, right? :p

I've gotta race!

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
tumblr_ljc3vvYDNz1qddfrco1_500.gif

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
Timmy-loves-Rabo said:
Havetts the mafioso is displeased with this result.
In fact the don has communicated with me that you have 3 races to make up for this, or your out of the family.

Im sorry Sir, it won't happen again Sir. :(

P.S. Cobbles :eek:? Last thing I'd see myself succeed on with the body I have. (61kg's and 1m82.. :p) :D

A

Anonymous

This is the best thread :) ...whats wrong in having a little fun on the net?...boomy, once again it is an incredible race report.

Timmy-loves-Rabo said:
oh p1ss off!!! see if i join your little mafioso group fraternity thingie, harumph!

i will do the Stripes proud, you wait and see!

(i would have won this, you know, if Hitch hadn't ridden so close to me and my heel caught in his handlebar :mad:)

A

Anonymous

Boomcie Rocks!!

"It's the most beautiful win of my career. Finally... a monument!! I've been dreaming of winning in Roulette since I was a little boy. Today was just my day. I must say though, I thought I was gassed on the Arseberg... if it weren't for Usedtobefast I'd have been flushed there for sure."

"I was a little surprised to see Libertine in trouble on the stones... and then when Timmy hit the deck I started to believe..."

"Thirteen took a massive turn on the Carretree... strong, strong move. I was in a world of pain but my suitcase of courage was full today and I was able to follow. One more acceleration from VDB had me in the Red, literally and figuratively. There was so much blood flying off his arm... it was covering me and Havetts."

"In the finale, I thought VDB was the strongest but the blood loss must have had an effect and I was able to get him on the line with a throw."

"I'd like to thank all of lads at BoB/BEER. This is a team win for sure. Man this beer tastes good!"

A

Anonymous

Scott SoCal said:
"It's the most beautiful win of my career. Finally... a monument!! I've been dreaming of winning in Roulette since I was a little boy. Today was just my day. I must say though, I thought I was gassed on the Arseberg... if it weren't for Usedtobefast I'd have been flushed there for sure."

"I was a little surprised to see Libertine in trouble on the stones... and then when Timmy hit the deck I started to believe..."

"Thirteen took a massive turn on the Carretree... strong, strong move. I was in a world of pain but my suitcase of courage was full today and I was able to follow. One more acceleration from VDB had me in the Red, literally and figuratively. There was so much blood flying off his arm... it was covering me and Havetts."

"In the finale, I thought VDB was the strongest but the blood loss must have had an effect and I was able to get him on the line with a throw."

"I'd like to thank all of lads at BoB/BEER. This is a team win for sure. Man this beer tastes good!"

great interview and chapeau

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Scott SoCal said:

Ha! You really read into every little detail, appreciate it :). And congrats.

jobiwan said:
Boomcie, that was hysterical!! :D

Timmy-loves-Rabo said:
pretty awesome boomy, i see your fondness of dt continues :eek:

thirteen said:
this had me almost wetting my pants

zamasailo said:
This is the best thread :) ...whats wrong in having a little fun on the net?...boomy, once again it is an incredible race report.

Thanks guys/girls!

Scott SoCal said:

you had the legs today, and the arm to lift that brew too. way to finish it off.

you guys are doing an amazing job, i wish i had this kind of imagination :)

seems like my first cobbles race didn't went as good as expected. clearly VDB was right and portuguese cobblestones aren't nowhere near as tough as roubaix cobblestones. well there is always the next race :)

Mar 14, 2010
Visit site
I am going to have to start selling things if I keep betting on losers!

I knew I should have bet on the local kid...should have put my money on SoCal!

Who would have seen a Cali boy doing so well and finishing strong? They are a disappointment is so many other areas! Great job Scott SoCal!

Mar 14, 2010
Visit site
mewmewmew13 said:
Dam n! Team Cat Thread and Team Gilbert-ManCrush must have been absorbed into one non-entity team...no action at all! :(
sidelined until further notice...must have some injured.

heard Team Cat thread at the start line a couple races ago coughing a bunch...either Cat scratch fever or a giant hairball...haven't place money on them. Figured they are too fickle to race when they don't want to...

Feb 25, 2010
Visit site
boomcie said:
Cobbled classic: Pariah-Roulette
Dramatically, VDB slowed down with just 50 meters to go, while Scot SoCal made a huge effort and pipped him on the line.

Havetts finished 3rd and the Hitch managed to stay clear of a disappointed Thirteen, who beat the rest of the chase group for fifth place.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :(

jobiwan said:
Timmy did have it coming...:cool:

Boomcie, that was hysterical!!
Poor Michiel, how many 2nd places does that make for him?

Guess it's the 3rd one already :p I'm a huge Andy Schleck fan you know ;)

and very well done Boomcie