• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Who likes Reb Lodster?

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
I like me some Reb Lodster, and I ain't the only one by the looks of it

Megan Fox is in trouble—no one wants to pay to see her act, especially women. This weekend's New York Times Magazine follows our favorite crazy-quote spewing actress and her handlers as they try to figure out why this is.
Lynn Hirschberg's profile is an interesting look at how the Transformer's actress manipulated the media (similar to one Ms. Angelina Jolie), skyrocketed to fame and is now sorta stuck.
"She created a rebellious, frankly sexual persona and talked her way into the limelight," Hirschberg writes. But that persona doesn't translate into ticket sales so her people are trying to "change the dialogue about Fox from the out-of-control sex bomb to the Fox they know, who is a homebody with a longtime boyfriend and a fondness for spending Saturday nights at Red Lobster, where she likes the cheese biscuits."

Mar 19, 2009
www.ridemagnetic.com
Red Lobster was a great place before 1990ish. Now it's pretty ghetto. Since my palette has somewhat matured over the years, I can't eat out at restaurant chains anymore, especially for seafood.

A

Anonymous

blackcat said:
yeah, or Chipotle

where is our Flock of Bros mate, who chows down on the clam chowder at reb lodster?

Like Scribe, I have to disagree with you here. Chipotle has a pretty good burrito. Not as good as the take-out only Mexican restaurant around the corner, but if I were out somewhere far enough from home that I couldn't get there, I would go to Chipotle.

Apr 12, 2009
Visit site
not a fan of red lobster now in my younger days it was great, now I prefer the crab pot in long beach when I'm in the states. Chipotle is awesome

Jul 22, 2009
Visit site
Thoughtforfood said:
Like Scribe, I have to disagree with you here. Chipotle has a pretty good burrito. Not as good as the take-out only Mexican restaurant around the corner, but if I were out somewhere far enough from home that I couldn't get there, I would go to Chipotle.

Oh man. I seek out Chipotle. Some times I want mexican and sometimes I want the 'potle. That 'potle is fresh and good and doesn't ever feel heavy in the gut.

Mar 16, 2009
ellobodelmar.spaces.live.com
scribe said:
It is ghetto and narsty. Do yourselves a favor, boys, and head out to a quality restaurant in a coastal town.

You can get a lobster dinner and a beer in Puerto Nuevo for $12-15
Just a mile from my house

4101032937_d01ce02600_m.jpg

TRENDING THREADS