• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Wiggins, Clinic respect?

Page 51 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re:

samhocking said:
I don't think he's avoiding. Here's why.
Cope manages Team Wiggins, they are both very close still despite everything that's happened. Lets just assume, Wiggins knows nothing illegal happened to himself on the bus and Cope probably knows what was really in the package and for who. If it was legal substances/medication he might not know of course, but if illegal, we all assume he should know. He would have to know perhaps, he's taking it into a bike race for heavens sake to a team who's just won the race and then flying back home again the same day.
Then look at if from Cope's & Sky's perspective. Cope can't incriminate anyone without incriminating himself amnd Sky would know thaty. Managing cycling teams is Copes only livelihood, his only skill in life. He's never going to jeopardise that, but Cope knowing what was in the package and perhaps who it was actually for and Wiggins knowing it wasn't for him allows them to play a very long game with UKADs investigation. You could even suggest UKAD might have closed the case based on what Wiggins & Cope have said that isn't yet out in the air yet. If UKAD are still investigating as they appear to claim, the will not jeopardise that in any way that's for sure!
Without UKADS statement about refusing Freedom of Information, I would agree Wiggins & Cope are simply staying silent, but with that UKAD statement, perhaps it explains why they are saying nothing, instead of why they are not saying anything. Wiggins is playing the very long game still. If it's related to Froome all along, his end game message is still the same for him since since day one. 'When I get to say something'.

i'm liking it......

Re: Re:

gillan1969 said:
samhocking said:
Cope manages Team Wiggins, they are both very close still despite everything that's happened. Lets just assume, Wiggins knows nothing illegal happened to himself on the bus and Cope probably knows what was really in the package and for who. If it was legal substances/medication he might not know of course, but if illegal, we all assume he should know. He would have to know perhaps, he's taking it into a bike race for heavens sake to a team who's just won the race and then flying back home again the same day.
Then look at if from Cope's & Sky's perspective. Cope can't incriminate anyone without incriminating himself amnd Sky would know thaty. Managing cycling teams is Copes only livelihood, his only skill in life. He's never going to jeopardise that, but Cope knowing what was in the package and perhaps who it was actually for and Wiggins knowing it wasn't for him allows them to play a very long game with UKADs investigation. You could even suggest UKAD might have closed the case based on what Wiggins & Cope have said that isn't yet out in the air yet. If UKAD are still investigating as they appear to claim, the will not jeopardise that in any way that's for sure!
Without UKADS statement about refusing Freedom of Information, I would agree Wiggins & Cope are simply staying silent, but with that UKAD statement, perhaps it explains why they are saying nothing, instead of why they are not saying anything. Wiggins is playing the very long game still. If it's related to Froome all along, his end game message is still the same for him since since day one. 'When I get to say something'.

i'm liking it......

I'd be surprised if this was the case, if it was surely Sky would have kept Wiggins on side rather than peeing him off and risking him blabbing given his personality and also why would they medicate Froome if he was leaving at the end of the season ? Then again I suppose stranger things have happened although I think it's just Wiggins wanting to have a dig at Froome given their dislike of each other. If it is the case, Wiggins is playing a dangerous game as presumably there is more stuff to come out about him, maybe that's why Sky thought he would keep stumm.

bigcog said:
gillan1969 said:
samhocking said:

i'm liking it......

I'd be surprised if this was the case, if it was surely Sky would have kept Wiggins on side rather than peeing him off and risking him blabbing given his personality and also why would they medicate Froome if he was leaving at the end of the season ? Then again I suppose stranger things have happened although I think it's just Wiggins wanting to have a dig at Froome given their dislike of each other. If it is the case, Wiggins is playing a dangerous game as presumably there is more stuff to come out about him, maybe that's why Sky thought he would keep stumm.

i'm not so sure...there's only one thing stranger than Wiggin's rise to GC stardom (well, other than Froome's rise to GC stardom) and that is his fall. How many TdF riders have not defended and then dropped away from GTs altogether whilst still riding as a pro....

He either bottled it or cashed out once the gamble paid off....

I think he basically couldn't hack the life...he could probably coast for 8 months a year and still pick up olympic golds...winning TdF was a different matter and he couldn't deal with it...I'm not sure SKY would have appreciated that in the few years before he left...and I'm sure the feeling became mutual..

regarding other stuff coming out...remember, we all have nukes because of MAD

Mar 7, 2017
Visit site
Re:

samhocking said:
In relation to the whistleblower WP, i'm not sure he would have needed to know much. Lets suppose Fluamicil for Wiggins really was in the package, along with other things, but he didn't know that, he only knew there were needles, or Triamcinolone or simply other things against the rules. He then sees Fancy Bears years later, remembers Wiggins being treated on the bus as suspicious and being said to have 'been sorted' as Sutton described it, no doubt it would have looked suspicious and sounded suspicious too. We assume the Bus is locked during any legitimate treatment by Freeman and definitely would be if it was illegal of course, so the same from the outside looking in being told you can't enter, Wiggins is in there being sorted.
Wiggins Fancy Bears leak perhaps, gave the whistleblower the justification he needed to whistleblow and for his story to be worth Daily Mail following through on. Remember the whistleblowers and newspapers claim was not of doping with a specific substance, method or anything incriminating in itself, simply termed 'wrongdoing' happened on the bus. He doesn't know what it was though, or perhaps can't prove what it was obviously, but it's the same suspicion if you believe it was wrong and later thinks he knows what it was because of Fancy Bears hack as it is for something entirely legitimate too.
All along, that package also contains something for Froome failing in Suisse. Remember it was Sutton, Cope & Freeman driving back to the airport iirc (the same day Cope had just arrived?). That drive back to Geneva airport on evening of 12th June takes you within 2 hours of Crans-Montana where Froome is. That would be a 1 hour drive to meet each other where Freeman, Cope & Sutton all are together.

On the bolded bit - incorrect

Inspector Sapstead of the Keystone UKAD Cops confirmed to the DCMS stooges that the whistleblower specifically said it was triamcinolene (Kenalog) in the jiffy bag ("Sapstead also discussed the allegation that the package contained the powerful drug triamcinolone" - http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/ukad-launch-damning-attack-on-team-sky-and-british-cycling-over-medical-practices/)

And PI Lawton of the Mail was told the same but with no corroboration couldn't be specific when he broke the story. But Lawton knows who the whistleblower is so he took the story very seriously. After all the same source primed him with the Armitstead story

In the meantime, remember to take that tinfoil hat off before you go to bed ;)

Re:

On the BBC news tonight they had Tracey Emin. The BBC Arts reporters are up there fighting for the top podium spot with the sports reporters for nonsensical pap production, dressed up as expert opinion (Roan excluded). Emin does her version of Wiggo wearing Lance's WC jersey, in the interview with an in-your-face gold watch on as she spouts on again about her unmade bed being a work of art. [I loved it when the guys broke into the display and tidied it all up !]

Sam, Bradley Wiggins and Catherine Cockram are taking you and all the punters for a ride just like Ms Emin is. The only difference is the medium.

samhocking said:
............................................Lets just assume, Wiggins knows nothing illegal happened to himself on the bus .................

Let's just assume that Mick McManus and Giant Haystacks did not fix it that Mick would be thrown out of the ring into the lap of the old dear with the red handbag on the front row, in the second round.

There, does that sound believable ? I don't think so either.

samhocking said:
...and Cope probably knows what was really in the package and for who. If it was legal substances/medication he might not know of course, but if illegal, we all assume he should know. He would have to know perhaps, he's taking it into a bike race for heavens sake to a team who's just won the race and then flying back home again the same day.
Then look at if from Cope's & Sky's perspective. Cope can't incriminate anyone without incriminating himself amnd Sky would know thaty. Managing cycling teams is Copes only livelihood, his only skill in life. He's never going to jeopardise that, but Cope knowing what was in the package and perhaps who it was actually for and Wiggins knowing it wasn't for him .............

You obviously did not watch Cope give evidence.

Did you see Sir David ? Or Howden or Gilbert ?

How about Sutton saying he had never seen any doping products or anyone using PEDs during his cycling career?

samhocking said:

1. Wiggins said he is suing UKAD
2. When he does get to finally speak he said "What I have to say will shock a few people"
3. He said that Marginal gains was all rubbish, you go ride your bike, put the work in, and you’re either good or you’re not good.
4. That Sky will destroy you
5. Then the last word he had yesterday when asked about the Froome case was "I'm going to have my say on that very soon".

Now backtrack to Cath Wiggins tweet when Froome story broke:

"If I was given to conspiracy theory, I’d allege they’d thrown my boy under the bus on purpose to cover for this slithering reptile."

These are all throw away lines, played to the audience. No one should be giving them any credibility.

Let me write it again. So we are meant to believe that after a decade as a full time pro and months in the boozer after Beijing, Sir Bradley gets sorted out by Sutton and they come up with a master plan. With Cath's mum's apple pie and keeping off the booze and going to bed early, And Shane, as a very strange personal coach (who has no idea what injections his charge is being prescribed !!!!) Wiggo can beat all the dopers clean, all of them and win the Tour.

Giant Haystacks wins a tight contest in the eighth after being out of the ring three times in the seventh. The crowd go mad to see him beat the evil Mick McManus. And Tracey, your artwork is so wonderful, so evocative. So thoughtful. The placement of the used condom is perfect.

Sam, I genuinely admire your motives. You are right to spot that the accounts offered make little sense but look at Tyler - phantom twin, Floyd - use paypal to help the fairness fund and Lance - I'm sorry for all you out there who can't believe, who can't think big. Everyone of them was lying through their back teeth with virtually every word they spouted, Big George, Eki, the list is endless.

The cast has changed but little else.

Re:

samhocking said:

Ten times better than "The Red Headed League", Sam. :)

Freddythefrog said:
On the BBC news tonight they had Tracey Emin. The BBC Arts reporters are up there fighting for the top podium spot with the sports reporters for nonsensical pap production, dressed up as expert opinion (Roan excluded). Emin does her version of Wiggo wearing Lance's WC jersey, in the interview with an in-your-face gold watch on as she spouts on again about her unmade bed being a work of art. [I loved it when the guys broke into the display and tidied it all up !]

Sam, Bradley Wiggins and Catherine Cockram are taking you and all the punters for a ride just like Ms Emin is. The only difference is the medium.

samhocking said:
............................................Lets just assume, Wiggins knows nothing illegal happened to himself on the bus .................

Let's just assume that Mick McManus and Giant Haystacks did not fix it that Mick would be thrown out of the ring into the lap of the old dear with the red handbag on the front row, in the second round.

samhocking said:
...and Cope probably knows what was really in the package and for who. If it was legal substances/medication he might not know of course, but if illegal, we all assume he should know. He would have to know perhaps, he's taking it into a bike race for heavens sake to a team who's just won the race and then flying back home again the same day.
Then look at if from Cope's & Sky's perspective. Cope can't incriminate anyone without incriminating himself amnd Sky would know thaty. Managing cycling teams is Copes only livelihood, his only skill in life. He's never going to jeopardise that, but Cope knowing what was in the package and perhaps who it was actually for and Wiggins knowing it wasn't for him .............

How about Sutton saying he had never seen any doping products or anyone using PEDs during his cycling career?

samhocking said:

2. When he does get to finally speak he said "What I have to say will shock a few people"
3. He said that Marginal gains was all rubbish, you go ride your bike, put the work in, and you’re either good or you’re not good.
5. Then the last word he had yesterday when asked about the Froome case was "I'm going to have my say on that very soon".

"If I was given to conspiracy theory, I’d allege they’d thrown my boy under the bus on purpose to cover for this slithering reptile."

These are all throw away lines, played to the audience. No one should be giving them any credibility.

Let me write it again. So we are meant to believe that after a decade as a full time pro and months in the boozer after Beijing, Sir Bradley gets sorted out by Sutton and they come up with a master plan. With Cath's mum's apple pie and keeping off the booze and going to bed early, And Shane, as a very strange personal coach (who has no idea what injections his charge is being prescribed !!!!) Wiggo can beat all the dopers clean, all of them and win the Tour.

Giant Haystacks wins a tight contest in the eighth after being out of the ring three times in the seventh. The crowd go mad to see him beat the evil Mick McManus. And Tracey, your artwork is so wonderful, so evocative. So thoughtful. The placement of the used condom is perfect.

Sam, I genuinely admire your motives. You are right to spot that the accounts offered make little sense but look at Tyler - phantom twin, Floyd - use paypal to help the fairness fund and Lance - I'm sorry for all you out there who can't believe, who can't think big. Everyone of them was lying through their back teeth with virtually every word they spouted, Big George, Eki, the list is endless.

Crystalline. Not just the structure ... but the clarity ... the clarity, man. (sniff)

"Would you believe .... they put a man on the moon?" ;)

samhocking said:
UKADS own explanation for not releasing the information under FOI after Sky & BC side of the jiffy bag was closed was this "releasing the letters would impede its ability to investigate offences and leave it open to legal action".

So, something is still being investigated and why Wiggins remains silent, but will soon be allowed to speak, even though his side of things are over now. I assume some evidence following on from the jiffy bag investigation exposes the organisation to subsequent legal action from others given their statement. Clearly it is not BC or Sky they are exposed to legally, because they were sent those letters, so it must be either Wiggins, Cope, Sutton or Freeman, or someone else related to the jiffy bag follow on investigation that might be and/or the jiffy bag case is still ongoing with is perhaps able to sue UKAD with if they released the investigation letters?

In light of the above, Wiggins has said a couple of things that seem out of place, unexpected even, given we are told the investigation is over with BC & Sky & him. I would say the legal story has been told from Sky's side, but the real jiffy bag story is about to unfold pretty soon perhaps via Wiggins. I don't think it's PEDS neccesarily, but I do think its related to needles/IV in the package.

Seems a strange thing to say 'cover for' when Wiggins Fluamicil story is 7 years before Froomes Salbutomol story? I know she deleted and apologised, but if I was a betting man and given to Cath Wiggins conspiracy theory, Froome's rise to his 2011 Vuelta breakthrough, when he was on his knees up and down with leaders a nobody just a few months before in Tour de Suisse 2011 the other side of the mountain while all this was playing out in La Toussuire is perhaps the actual story yet to be told here in relation to the jiffy bag and this is what Wiggins relates to when he says what he will say will shock and he will have is say on Froome very soon?
Froome entering mountains in Suisse on 12th June when Dauphine ended was geographically the closest Suisse got to Dauphine at La Toussier. Crans-Montana finish on 12 June is the other side of Mont Blanc. Froome was already not in 2011 Tour de France team, didn't have a Sky contract for 2012 iirc, has said he wasn't being paid a leaders salary at Sky either. Turn the clock forward 12 weeks from Suisse to his Vuelta, who's performance was drastically the opposite to his Suisse performance, whereas Wiggins Tour de France performance was unchanged to his Dauphine performance? What else other than the training camp might explain Froome's sudden change in form?
That is my take on what is about to happen. The story is true, something incriminating is in that jiffy bag, but I think it realates to Froome just over the mountain and Wiggins Fluamicil being in the package was the cover story and the insider who whistleblowed has actually got his story right, but his players wrong.

Let me just read my interpretation of your theory back to you...just to be sure i'm understanding the general headlines.

In 2011, Team Sky have a rider called Chris Froome, who is a bit of a nobody and who is not even going to be offered a contract for the following season. He's riding in a race of little importance and Team Sky suddenly decide they want to get a package of illegal PED's over to him midway through that race. OK so far.

But here's the twist...they don't just get the courier to take the package directly to Froome. Who lets be honest, nobody is really paying attention to, because he's a bit of a nobody at this stage. Instead, they decide to distract any attention away from the package by delivering it to their star rider instead. The one who all the media have got their eyes on. The one with genuine and stated ambitions of winning the TDF in the very near future.

Genius. Pure Genius :confused:

I was clear it wasn't a 'theory' it was a conspiracy based of Cath Wiggins tweet.

Anyway your synopsis isn't exactly the conspiracy/theory anyway. I'll assume Triamcinolone after WPs statement above, but it was claimed to be Needles by Sky's internal Comittee whistleblower, who claimed the violation would be Sky breaking UCI No Needles Policy that came in 1 month previously. It doesn't matter though, either maintains the conspiracy : )

My conspiracy is there is the Dauhpine with Wiggins success and there is Suisse with Froomes failure, both racing near each other on the same mountain where Freeman is with his package on 12th June. So, two Sky teams racing on the same mountain on 12th June, Dauphine squad goes to Sestriere with Freeman on 12th June, Cope & Sutton fly home.
So Fluamicil gets given to Wiggins on the bus from the package (we were told between large jiffy bag and shoe box size, so clearly not one small vile of fluamicil in there). However, the Triamcinolone / IV kit was illegal to be at Dauphine, but was destined for either the training camp or perhaps Froome who could have been with the team doctor in around 2 hours on the 12th. Froome, although Ben Swift was leader for sprints basically, didn't have any top 15 placings in Suisse mountains. But for the final TT on 19th Froome finished 9th to the GC leaders climbers he was unable to stay with on the climbs, which wasn't expected given he was over 40 minutes down to them by the TT. To me, going from over 40 minutes down in Suisse after 9 days racing to over a minute ahead of Wiggins in Vuelta to 2nd overall is just odd, unless Froome was saving everything for the final TT and Vuelta that year, but even so, Suisse (ends Jun 19th) and Vuelta (starts Aug 20) is two months (I got my month out earlier, not 15 weeks) in less than 9 weeks!If he's out of contract, why would he be sandbagging in Suisse, but 2nd in Vuelta 9 weeks later, he has no idea he will go well in Vuelta in Suisse and why sandbag if you're out of contract with sky?

My conspiracy is, does that jiffy bag signify, not the evidence of a Wiggins TUE/Triamcinolone violation, but something to do with Froomes rise from being 40 minutes down in Suisse to 9th in final TT and then 2nd in Vuelta in 9 weeks for what was going to be an out of contract Froome in June 2011? The jiffy bag is a delivery of lots of things, legal and illegal. A medical delivery for the training camp. Some items will be illegal at Dauphine finish line, but legal once in Sestriere for example. That is why Sky are so unable to show what was in it, because it's several things perhaps for more than one rider?

Mar 7, 2017
Visit site

Freddythefrog said:

samhocking said:

samhocking said:

samhocking said:

Post of the Week! :D

In Bed with Tracey Emin and Giant Haystacks :lol:

[Reminds me that when I was a kid one of Giant Haystacks' sons was in my class we used to go to footy games in the back of his Rolls Royce all 11 of us! :razz: ]

Alpe73 said:
Freddythefrog said:

samhocking said:

samhocking said:

samhocking said:

Crystalline. Not just the structure ... but the clarity ... the clarity, man. (sniff)

It's a simple conspiracy guys based off Cath Wiggins conspiracy tweet! Jeez, I was very clear by saying, 'if' I was a betting man and given to Cath Wiggins conspiracy. Don't try and dissect it, and understand it, it doesn't have to and won't make sense, it's not meant to be!

All I'll add, about 'The cast has changed but little else' is Wiggins is the lead role and hasn't said a word yet. Nobody necessarily knows what this play is about yet because only the support actors have said anything so far.

samhocking said:
Alpe73 said:
Freddythefrog said:

samhocking said:

samhocking said:

samhocking said:

It's a simple conspiracy guys based off Cath Wiggins conspiracy tweet! Jeez, I was very clear by saying, 'if' I was a betting man and given to Cath Wiggins conspiracy. Don't try and dissect it, and understand it, it doesn't have to and won't make sense, it's not meant to be!

All I'll add, about 'The cast has changed but little else' is Wiggins is the lead role and hasn't said a word yet. Nobody necessarily knows what this play is about yet because only the support actors have said anything so far.

Here's my guess...Wiggins has so far said nothing because he's got nothing to say. Without incriminating himself.

Wiggo's Package said:
Freddythefrog said:

samhocking said:

samhocking said:

samhocking said:

[Reminds me that when I was a kid one of Giant Haystacks' sons was in my class we used to go to footy games in the back of his Rolls Royce all 11 of us! :razz: ]

:lol: :lol:

C'mon. Surely there's gotta be a part for Big Daddy somewhere in this script. you can't leave the Daddy out of all this fun

samhocking said:
Alpe73 said:
Freddythefrog said:

samhocking said:

samhocking said:

samhocking said:

Big Fish or Life of Pi. Feckin love it, Sam. Chianti’s helpin it along, but WTF ... I’m goin with it. :geek:

Mar 7, 2017
Visit site

brownbobby said:
Wiggo's Package said:
Freddythefrog said:

samhocking said:

samhocking said:

samhocking said:

C'mon. Surely there's gotta be a part for Big Daddy somewhere in this script. you can't leave the Daddy out of all this fun

Big Daddy and Giant Haystacks v Tracey Emin's bed and Rachel Whiteread's concrete house

Let's get ready to rumble...!!!

brownbobby said:
Wiggo's Package said:
Freddythefrog said:

samhocking said:

samhocking said:

samhocking said:

C'mon. Shirley there's gotta be a part for Big Daddy somewhere in this script. you can't leave the Daddy out of all this fun

FTFY

samhocking said:
................. .............. Nobody necessarily knows what this play is about yet because only the support actors have said anything so far................
Sam it is what so endearing. It is not "nobody" it is you, Sam Hocking. There is a significant number of the rest of us who realise that the script does not change so we know the story. Giant Haystacks cons little old ladies on a Saturday afternoon, and takes their money for entertaining them. He gets to have lots of money he could not earn via any honest work and his kids can go to footy in a limo.

Current celebrities don't do that anymore as it is too gauche now. They are more devious. They already have lots of money that they have gained by deception but the greed has no end. They set up charaties allegedly to do good works and this gives them yet another income stream to fleece the unwary. Then they redirect the money to their kids rugby club and their oh so needy team-mates http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3706092/Why-did-Wiggins-charity-money-cycling-superstars-Olympic-hero-Bradley-Wiggins-vowed-charity-focus-poor-children-investigation-reveals-gave-money-team-mates-son-s-rugby-team.html

Have a read of it all. Is there anything to like in that story Sam ? Is there anything endearing about Wiggins there ? Go on Sam, what is my next step ?

Oh look - well who'd have thunkked it. Here is view from BC press man Blazing Saddles [edit] as he posts his biased nonsense over at Bike Radar as the Shane Sutton debacle exploded in April 2016.

Mmmm, folks seem to have missed the most contemporary and relevant view.
Joanna Rowsell said yesterday, it ain't so:-

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cycling/36132668

Hey Joanna, you know what it means to keep in with the boys like Shane and Brad don't you. I wonder why Brad made sure some of his "charity money" found its way to you in 2013 ? Oh and look - Dani king is there supporting Sutton from all them claims as well. Didn't I read her name in that article as well ?

Totally lost on Blazing [edit] is that he is very much part of the problem that traps you, Sam, where you are. From a position of apparent informed authority he cannot recognise that the adjectives he should have chosen instead of "contemporary and relevant" are "conflicted and obviously biased as one of the few that benefit from Sutton's unfair management of the system".

I can go on with anecdote after anecdote, but they are all the same and make the same point. Wiggins is not going to spill the beans on anything. You will still be waiting at doomsday. As to the "why he cannot", you just need to study how the omerta works.

So it is not that we don't know the plot or the storyline because the great oracle hasn't spoken. Even if he does it will just be some more nonsense like the other day. To some of us the story is so obvious that we could watch a silent movie version of it without music and we would know exactly what was going on.

Wiggo's Package said:
Big Daddy and Giant Haystacks v Tracey Emin's bed and Rachel Whiteread's concrete house

Let's get ready to rumble...!!!

Great idea - I lurrvvvee it Now this is a new one with no script. How does it pan out ? Does the Daddy tidy the bed or trash it even more whilst Giant Haystacks uses his 56 stone of toned athletic perfection to keep Tracey and Rachel trapped in the lounge of the concrete house so they can't get out to put the bed back to how it was.

Yeeaaah let it rumble ...........

Freddythefrog said:
samhocking said:
................. .............. Nobody necessarily knows what this play is about yet because only the support actors have said anything so far................
Sam it is what so endearing. It is not "nobody" it is you, Sam Hocking. There is a significant number of the rest of us who realise that the script does not change so we know the story. Giant Haystacks cons little old ladies on a Saturday afternoon, and takes their money for entertaining them. He gets to have lots of money he could not earn via any honest work and his kids can go to footy in a limo.

Current celebrities don't do that anymore as it is too gauche now. They are more devious. They already have lots of money that they have gained by deception but the greed has no end. They set up charaties allegedly to do good works and this gives them yet another income stream to fleece the unwary. Then they redirect the money to their kids rugby club and their oh so needy team-mates http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3706092/Why-did-Wiggins-charity-money-cycling-superstars-Olympic-hero-Bradley-Wiggins-vowed-charity-focus-poor-children-investigation-reveals-gave-money-team-mates-son-s-rugby-team.html

Have a read of it all. Is there anything to like in that story Sam ? Is there anything endearing about Wiggins there ? Go on Sam, what is my next step ?

Oh look - well who'd have thunkked it. Here is view from BC press man Blazing Saddles AKA Felix Lowe as he posts his biased nonsense over at Bike Radar as the Shane Sutton debacle exploded in April 2016.

Mmmm, folks seem to have missed the most contemporary and relevant view.
Joanna Rowsell said yesterday, it ain't so:-

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cycling/36132668

Hey Joanna, you know what it means to keep in with the boys like Shane and Brad don't you. I wonder why Brad made sure some of his "charity money" found its way to you in 2013 ? Oh and look - Dani king is there supporting Sutton from all them claims as well. Didn't I read her name in that article as well ?

Totally lost on Felix is that he is very much part of the problem that traps you, Sam, where you are. From a position of apparent informed authority he cannot recognise that the adjectives he should have chosen instead of "contemporary and relevant" are "conflicted and obviously biased as one of the few that benefit from Sutton's unfair management of the system".

I can go on with anecdote after anecdote, but they are all the same and make the same point. Wiggins is not going to spill the beans on anything. You will still be waiting at doomsday. As to the "why he cannot", you just need to study how the omerta works.

So it is not that we don't know the plot or the storyline because the great oracle hasn't spoken. Even if he does it will just be some more nonsense like the other day. To some of us the story is so obvious that we could watch a silent movie version of it without music and we would know exactly what was going on.

You're taking it far too seriously Freddy, it really wasn't worth your time trying to debunk myself and what is mostly a made up conspiracy story based on what the main players in the story have said so far and Wiggins 'Sky will Destroy You' quote, pieced together into an equally unbelievable story as we currently have from what might have actually happened.

Mar 7, 2017
Visit site
Re:

TourOfSardinia said:
MODs! 70s wrestling OFF TOPIC

Yes indeedy we shouldn't be talking about grown men pumped full of drugs in ridiculously tight outfits taking part in competitions no one can take seriously :D

Although this forum is worryingly full of little old ladies climbing onto the side of the ring to whack the bad guys round the head with their handbags ;)

Next up MODS 90s conceptual artists OFF TOPIC :razz:

TRENDING THREADS