• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Will Armstrong beat Sastre this year?

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

Will Armstrong beat Sastre this year?

• No, Sastre will beat Armstrong.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Feb 14, 2010
Visit site
Amsterhammer said:
The forum works ok if you accept that daily abuse sessions should be a normal part of this place. I don't. I frequent several other (moderated) forums regularly and personal abuse between posters is not tolerated anywhere.

Seriously, the main problem here is that the small gang of most vociferous Lance haters and 'everybody is doped' posters (the usual suspects) have become accustomed to 'getting away' with posting stuff that would not be tolerated on any properly moderated forum that I know of. And the **** that these people post on a daily basis turns off and winds up many other posters who then either just go away, or respond with outrage to the pure hatred spewed here by some.

I don't care where they put it, but there needs to be a separate topic where these sad people can vent their feelings about LA ad nauseum - and spare the rest of us.

Yep, another one from July 5. Nothing has changed, except there's an LA thread. I guess "hissy fits" like I've been accused of existed long before I stopped by. I'm done now. Cheers.

I really don't is my honest reply. I'm a big Carlos fan and his ride up Verbier last year is one of my fav You tube moments. Gets dropped by the initial accel, watch the accel as he gets back to the 3rd group, and then attacks to leave them as the 4th group. Magical stuff and why I watch and love this sport.

TRENDING THREADS