• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

World Championships Innsbruck 2018

Page 70 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re:

spalco said:
Maybe a stupid question, but anyone driving from Vienna to Innsbruck and back on sunday? I don't have any friends who would be interested and driving alone is too expensive for me, would rather take the train in that case.
I think I won't go to Innsbruck so not me. I just don't want to spend 8 hours in the train on Sunday and I have my first day at university on Monday so it's all just a bit too stressful for me

Re: Re:

Gigs_98 said:
spalco said:
Maybe a stupid question, but anyone driving from Vienna to Innsbruck and back on sunday? I don't have any friends who would be interested and driving alone is too expensive for me, would rather take the train in that case.
I think I won't go to Innsbruck so not me. I just don't want to spend 8 hours in the train on Sunday and I have my first day at university on Monday so it's all just a bit too stressful for me
When do they teach 'how to skip lectures 101?'

Gigs_98 said:
spalco said:
First day? You basically do nothing but frantically try to find rooms don't you? :D

Gigs_98 said:
spalco said:
Innsbruck has a university.
Say you accidentally went to that one.

OT: Monday's weather for Sunday would've been nicer. What a missed opportunity again. Bergen, Norway has been inundated this month.

King Boonen said:
Gigs_98 said:
spalco said:
First day? You basically do nothing but frantically try to find rooms don't you? :D
Well, I can tell you on Monday :D

Just looked on my Sky guide and Eurosport are utter prats.

Sunday daytime and on British Eurosport 1 is snooker from China and On channel 2 is British superbikes.

Biggest single day of racing in the year and we have to make do with 2 hours of delayed coverage at teatime. Bet it's so they can flog more Eurosport Player subscriptions. At least BBC are showing last two hours live on BBC 2 and probably the rest on website and red button

Re:

hayneplane said:
Just looked on my Sky guide and Eurosport are utter prats.

Sunday daytime and on British Eurosport 1 is snooker from China and On channel 2 is British superbikes.

Biggest single day of racing in the year and we have to make do with 2 hours of delayed coverage at teatime. Bet it's so they can flog more Eurosport Player subscriptions. At least BBC are showing last two hours live on BBC 2 and probably the rest on website and red button

i'll watch it all on BBC Online; i'll take anything to get away from Carlton Kirby