• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

World Champs Road Race problem.

Re:

RedheadDane said:
:surprised:

Pedal boats, then?

Helicopter?

48416426412_37f8b75b45.jpg

Re: Re:

tobydawq said:
armchairclimber said:
RedheadDane said:
:surprised: :eek:
The flashflood washed the river away?
Is that a whole in the wall, or... a glitch in the matrix?
What. The. Hell?
:eek:

Peter Sagan would bunny hop onto the wall on the right and be off solo to Harrogate.

The problem is that van der Poel could probably join him there.

:lol: I hope they build a temporary bridge and don't take the route out into the flatlands.

tobydawq said:
armchairclimber said:
RedheadDane said:
:surprised: :eek:
The flashflood washed the river away?
Is that a whole in the wall, or... a glitch in the matrix?
What. The. Hell?
:eek:

Peter Sagan would bunny hop onto the wall on the right and be off solo to Harrogate.

The problem is that van der Poel could probably join him there.

:lol: I hope they build a temporary bridge and don't take the route out into the flatlands.

The bridge has now collapsed. The obvious (flat) diversion would be along the B6270 to Downholme and then to Leyburn, but there's a video appearing to show part of that road being washed away as well. (Search Twitter, I'm not sure how to post it here)

RedheadDane said:
armchairclimber said:
Just divert from the Dales to the cobbled climbs of Halifax and we're sorted.

I thought it said "Just divert from the Daleks…" :lol:
I mean, generally speaking, avoiding Daleks is a good idea…

:lol: :lol: :lol: Due to this comment, I'll go add a link on the Sci-Fi/Comic Convention thread to the picture of myself and my husband with David Tennent and Catherine Tate from this weekend.

However, I agree it is usually a very good idea to avoid Daleks at all costs. Well the WC is in Great Britain so their could be Daleks hanging around.

TRENDING THREADS