World Champs Road Race problem.

Re: Re:

tobydawq said:
armchairclimber said:
RedheadDane said:
:surprised: :eek:
The flashflood washed the river away?
Is that a whole in the wall, or... a glitch in the matrix?
What. The. Hell?
:eek:
Peter Sagan would bunny hop onto the wall on the right and be off solo to Harrogate.
The problem is that van der Poel could probably join him there.
:lol: I hope they build a temporary bridge and don't take the route out into the flatlands.

tobydawq said:
armchairclimber said:
RedheadDane said:
:surprised: :eek:
The flashflood washed the river away?
Is that a whole in the wall, or... a glitch in the matrix?
What. The. Hell?
:eek:
Peter Sagan would bunny hop onto the wall on the right and be off solo to Harrogate.
The problem is that van der Poel could probably join him there.
:lol: I hope they build a temporary bridge and don't take the route out into the flatlands.

Sep 4, 2017
I live in Yorkshire and 3 out of the last 5 days have had torrential rain that could get flash flooding but for a road bridge to cave in like that is insane.

Aug 19, 2011
If they let this mere trifle disrupt the event then it is further evidence that the sport has gone soft. :p

Jul 15, 2019
The bridge has now collapsed. The obvious (flat) diversion would be along the B6270 to Downholme and then to Leyburn, but there's a video appearing to show part of that road being washed away as well. (Search Twitter, I'm not sure how to post it here)

RedheadDane said:
armchairclimber said:
Just divert from the Dales to the cobbled climbs of Halifax and we're sorted.
I thought it said "Just divert from the Daleks…" :lol:
I mean, generally speaking, avoiding Daleks is a good idea…

:lol: :lol: :lol: Due to this comment, I'll go add a link on the Sci-Fi/Comic Convention thread to the picture of myself and my husband with David Tennent and Catherine Tate from this weekend.

However, I agree it is usually a very good idea to avoid Daleks at all costs. Well the WC is in Great Britain so their could be Daleks hanging around.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS