• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

World Politics

Page 811 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re:

ToreBear said:
BTW one way to make it clear to the Syrians that this is unacceptable might be to destroy some of their planes on the ground.

Seems me and the Donald are on the same page. :cool:

I'm counting about 40 Hardened Aircraft Shelters at Shayrat. So with 59 Tomahawk Land Attack Missiles, you pretty much have destroyed everything.

40 Has + 19 Tlams for fuel farms, planes in the open, radars etc, that base is buuurning.

The lack of Syrian casualties suggests they were given a warning. Probably after launch by the Russians military who were warned by the US military. Some Tlams could have been shot down, but I doubt the Syrians had that capability in that area. The Russian S-400 is protecting the airbase at Latakia, so they would likely not be able to do anything against these low flying missiles even if they wanted to since the Tlams would have hit land 70-100km south. Radar waves don't go through mountains.

I'm impressed by Trumps speedy and forceful reaction. The unacceptability of this attack was underlined quickly by destroying the likely base from where the attack came.

Expect angry words from Vlad, and that should be it. Even Vlad isn't dumb enough to escalate this militarily in that area.

Sep 25, 2009
Visit site
saw some mentioning of the latest american attack on syria in the us politics thread...it probably belongs here.

...so it is now a fact that 59 cruise missiles went off much sooner than anyone expected. the us once again committed an act of aggression against a state that never threatened it.

people differ on the justification of the aggression. i am going to only state what i think - the us with its ugly record of war crimes against the civilians should be the last country to assume the moral policing.

it just does not jive in my way of seeing the world. from DELIBERATELY incinerating hundred of thousands of japanese , german, vietnamese etc etc women and children to UNINTENTIONAL killings of thousands of peaceful iraqis, afghanis etc etc.

how can a state responsible for such horrific crimes against the civilians be allowed to proclaim itself the moral policeman of the civil war in syria ?

what's next ? how will russia and iran (and perhaps china) respond ? will trump escalate further ?

the 1st russian reaction was just in - they are suspending the de-conflicting agreement with the us in syria.

the implication is as clear as day: from the day of the suspension any american military activity may be considered a threat and cause a return fire from the russian armed forces.

this is a loud and clear invitation to an escalation. not pretty.
----
decided to add another thought based on a curious historical parallel...it just crossed my mind.

stillerson is expected in moscow in 2-3 days. will the russians in protest of the us unilateral action cancel the meeting ? if they do, it will be akin to a little known, but quite significant in the recent history of modern europe. then, some 15 something y.o. their foreign minister was in mid air flying to washington for an official visit. up on learning than the nato started bombong belgrade, he ordered his plane to do a 180 in fly back to moscow. russia was a weak, militarily impotent state then which formally defended serbia but at the end - defacto - had to swallow EVERYTHING nato did at will.

the situation in syria is a little different b/c they have 10-20% of their air force there and several thousand troops. by contrast they had only one un-armed battalion in serbia then.

Sep 25, 2009
Visit site
i am now monitoring the ACTUAL military developments.

if i got the translations right, the russian defence ministry just confirmed the suspension of the de-conflicting agreement. the new details seem the following:

- america indeed informed moscow of the impending strikes
- the russian general said the strikes themselves were of very low military efficiency
- 6 hits on the repair facilities, a dining hall etc (for all i know it may have been a deliberate 'inaccuracy')
- 4 syrian soldiers killed, 9 wounded
- the russians are taking measures to enhance the syrian anti-missile, anti air capabilities

sounds like a very modest response from their military so far

Re: Re:

The US Army was the organization that carried out the destruction of Syria's chemical munitions in accordance with several international agreements and UN Security Council resolution 2118. The Syrian Army, under supervision, destroyed all munitions, mixing equipment, and filling equipment including mobile equipment.

Syria doesn't have any chemical munitions unless they somehow acquired new ones. You can argue that they have hidden stockpiles that didn't get destroyed, but that wouldn't matter. They have no equipment to use it. The fallout from deploying hidden stocks of chemical munitions would also be severe. Say goodbye to your alliance with Russia and Iran, though Hezbollah would probably remain. Say hello to US cruise missiles.

No. Syria does not have and has no desire to use chemical weapons. Things are finally going well for them. Why would they throw all that away?

John Swanson[/quote]
and

McCain and Graham today: Sens. John McCain (R-Ariz.) and Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) applauded President Trump for launching airstrikes targeting the Syrian regime, saying he “confronted a pivotal moment” unlike former President Obama. “Unlike the previous administration, President Trump confronted a pivotal moment in Syria and took action,” they said in a joint statement Thursday night. “For that, he deserves the support of the American people.”

"In 2013, when a sarin nerve gas attack left more than 1,400 dead outside Damascus, President Barack Obama went to Congress to get approval to strike. In a vote, 183 Republicans voted against bombing the country. Only 12 Republicans, including then-House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio), voted with the president to launch a strike. Ultimately, Congress did not approve the strike, with 243 Congressional members voting against it."

Jason Chaffetz then: voted no.
Jason Chaffetz today: "God bless the USA!" (actual twitter quote)

Marco Rubio then: voted no.
Marco Rubio today: "Be sure of this: The wicked will not go unpunished"

What a f**king joke Rs are.

Yup, only hope the base hit and assad were behind the chemical attacks. Message to North Korea undoubtedly.

But donnie and others whining about Obama and his proper request to Congress(as this should have been), then crying that Obama didn't do the right thing when it was actually the worthless GOP in 2013.

AND Assad does fall, regime change..who occupies Syria? The US?(nope)..Iran and Russia, no doubt. The US is doing Iran's and Russia's bidding for them..donnie remains clueless. [/quote]

Semper Fidelis said:
ScienceIsCool said:
The numbers are a bit misleading because although Russia has 18,000 Soviet era tanks, all but 300 are in storage. Other than that they have ~600 modern T-90 and a few dozen ultra-modern T-14 Armata tanks. Long gone are the Soviet notions of pouring endless numbers of tanks through the Suwalki and Fulda gaps. The tiny number (<1000) tanks that are in service are all about defense.

John Swanson
Maybe one day we can dream about the soviet and american great tank battles to come.

Well at least if the democrats in the USA have anything to say about it. Freaking them and McCain the pain will drag us into another war that we should not be in.

You DO know who is president and who is the majority in congress, right? Ain't the dems. And you DO know, unlike Obama, donnie didn't say a word to Congress before this strike.

Just checking..

7 september by your boy

President Obama, do not attack Syria. There is no upside and tremendous downside. Save your "powder" for another (and more important) day!

Jul 5, 2009
Visit site

ToreBear said:
ToreBear said:
BTW one way to make it clear to the Syrians that this is unacceptable might be to destroy some of their planes on the ground.

I'm counting about 40 Hardened Aircraft Shelters at Shayrat. So with 59 Tomahawk Land Attack Missiles, you pretty much have destroyed everything.

40 Has + 19 Tlams for fuel farms, planes in the open, radars etc, that base is buuurning.

The lack of Syrian casualties suggests they were given a warning. Probably after launch by the Russians military who were warned by the US military. Some Tlams could have been shot down, but I doubt the Syrians had that capability in that area. The Russian S-400 is protecting the airbase at Latakia, so they would likely not be able to do anything against these low flying missiles even if they wanted to since the Tlams would have hit land 70-100km south. Radar waves don't go through mountains.

I'm impressed by Trumps speedy and forceful reaction. The unacceptability of this attack was underlined quickly by destroying the likely base from where the attack came.

Expect angry words from Vlad, and that should be it. Even Vlad isn't dumb enough to escalate this militarily in that area.

Only 23 of the 59 Tomahawks reached their target. The runway, taxiways, and general infrastructure was untouched. Only a handful of planes were lost. Combat effectiveness of only 40%. Taken together, this is highly suggestive of something.

- The Tomahawks were mis-targeted by the US. The attack was intended to be symbolic. This is supported by the fact that advance warning was given to Russia and therefore Syria. However, Tomahawks cost more than a million a piece. Throwing away 60% of your missiles to the cost of $40 million would be very strange.

- Perhaps the attack was still symbolic, but Russian EW systems took care of the majority of the missiles. 59 missiles is a massive launch and perhaps the EW system was overwhelmed. In support of this, Russia has stated that they will expand their air defenses in Syria.

- Maybe the US had an "oops" moment and are trying to figure out why one of their most prominent offensive weapons failed spectacularly.

- Other?

John Swanson

ScienceIsCool said:
ToreBear said:
ToreBear said:

Only 23 of the 59 Tomahawks reached their target. The runway, taxiways, and general infrastructure was untouched. Only a handful of planes were lost. Combat effectiveness of only 40%. Taken together, this is highly suggestive of something.

- The Tomahawks were mis-targeted by the US. The attack was intended to be symbolic. This is supported by the fact that advance warning was given to Russia and therefore Syria. However, Tomahawks cost more than a million a piece. Throwing away 60% of your missiles to the cost of $40 million would be very strange.

- Perhaps the attack was still symbolic, but Russian EW systems took care of the majority of the missiles. 59 missiles is a massive launch and perhaps the EW system was overwhelmed. In support of this, Russia has stated that they will expand their air defenses in Syria.

- Maybe the US had an "oops" moment and are trying to figure out why one of their most prominent offensive weapons failed spectacularly.

- Other?

John Swanson

I'm going to take a wild guess that your sources for this are not credible. This just sounds like someones wishful thinking. Last I heard was 58 of 59 Tlams reached the target.

I doubt Russian EW systems would have had much of an effect on the Missiles even if they were heavily used.

Jul 4, 2009
Visit site

Semper Fidelis said:
ScienceIsCool said:
Semper Fidelis said:
All I know is that I sure hope copperhead leaves this alone. No action required by the USA. Leave it alone.

You shouldn't read this then....
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/46814.htm

John Swanson
I have already seen that yesterday.
I sure hope the USA does not get involved. It is a freaking trap. Lebanon comes to mind.

yup yup....great call......this crisis is some world class rat-fcuking ain't it eh...?...

...from the ICH article posted earlier...the bolded bit...

So here is Trump’s conundrum: he desperately needs the real enemies of Daesh – Russia, Iran and Syria – to agree to his plan but at the same time, he is too much of a whip to tackle the hate campaign against, well, Russia, Iran and Syria inside the United States.

The Neocons, apparently backed by the CIA and the Pentagon, want to go at it solo: just shoot up all of Syria “OK Corral” style and they seem to be convinced that they can somehow scare the Russians, the Iranians and the Syrian into submission. If so, then they are both stupid and ignorant. Or, there is even a worse possibility: the Neocons *know* that this plan will end up in disaster, but they want Trump to go to war anyway because that will destroy his presidency. That is almost elegant, in a perverted way.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/46814.htm

Cheers

Jul 5, 2009
Visit site

ToreBear said:
I'm going to take a wild guess that your sources for this are not credible. This just sounds like someones wishful thinking. Last I heard was 58 of 59 Tlams reached the target.

I doubt Russian EW systems would have had much of an effect on the Missiles even if they were heavily used.

Here ya go:

Russian MoD giving a full briefing. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJPuSLJpVX4
Drone footage of the fully intact airbase, planes included. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IspgjarhRGc

Here's the Telegraph just in case you only believe "officially approved" sources. You can't trust your lying eyes and all that.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/07/donald-trump-launches-us-air-strikes-against-assad-regime-syria/

John Swanson

Jul 4, 2009
Visit site
....oh look more humanitarian intervention on the way ( and from everyone's favourite humanitarians no less ....and to be intervened upon by such wonderful humanitarians is a blessing indeed...like their love for humanity knows no bounds .. )....there is probably still a village somewhere in Syria that needs to be destroyed in order to save it....this should fix that oversight tout suite....

https://twitter.com/AliAbunimah/status/850088782720315396

Israel's Channel 10 reports that the Israeli cabinet will convene on Sunday to discuss possible humanitarian intervention in Syria

Cheers

ScienceIsCool said:
ToreBear said:

Here ya go:

Russian MoD giving a full briefing. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJPuSLJpVX4
Drone footage of the fully intact airbase, planes included. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IspgjarhRGc

Here's the Telegraph just in case you only believe "officially approved" sources. You can't trust your lying eyes and all that.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/07/donald-trump-launches-us-air-strikes-against-assad-regime-syria/

John Swanson

Nothing about EW systems. But that could be the subtitles fault.
It was an interesting video and Briefing. The problem is that Russians are not reliable in regards to the truth.

This was from the telegraph article:
The Syrian army said the strikes led to "big material losses", but Russia said they had "extremely low" military effectiveness with just 23 US rockets hitting their target and only destroying six planes in repair hangers.

The video was interesting, but it only tells me the destruction was not as expansive as I thought initially. Then again. Russian video.

Sorry but the Russians have lost all the benefit of my doubt. From Su-25s supposedly shooting down airliners to there are no Russian troops in Ukraine.

blutto said:
....oh look more humanitarian intervention on the way ( and from everyone's favourite humanitarians no less ....and to be intervened upon by such wonderful humanitarians is a blessing indeed...like their love for humanity knows no bounds .. )....there is probably still a village somewhere in Syria that needs to be destroyed in order to save it....this should fix that oversight tout suite....

https://twitter.com/AliAbunimah/status/850088782720315396

Israel's Channel 10 reports that the Israeli cabinet will convene on Sunday to discuss possible humanitarian intervention in Syria

Cheers

I have no doubt that they will humanely occupy the areas they take, and shoot civilians with rubber coated steel bullets. Additionally they will humanely bulldoze those civilians homes so their families might enjoy the middle eastern sun.

ScienceIsCool said:
The US Army was the organization that carried out the destruction of Syria's chemical munitions in accordance with several international agreements and UN Security Council resolution 2118. The Syrian Army, under supervision, destroyed all munitions, mixing equipment, and filling equipment including mobile equipment.

Syria doesn't have any chemical munitions unless they somehow acquired new ones. You can argue that they have hidden stockpiles that didn't get destroyed, but that wouldn't matter. They have no equipment to use it. The fallout from deploying hidden stocks of chemical munitions would also be severe. Say goodbye to your alliance with Russia and Iran, though Hezbollah would probably remain. Say hello to US cruise missiles.

No. Syria does not have and has no desire to use chemical weapons. Things are finally going well for them. Why would they throw all that away?
As a scientist, you should know that one of the most dangerous claims to make is about the absence of something. All chemical munition has been destroyed - I find that an incredibly naieve statement. Same for the equipment. The reasons for the attack could be many: a rogue general, a testing of red lines, Assad going totally mad, wrong targets, etc., but that the Assad regime was responsible seems much more likely than not. The Russian response was very clumsy, which probably indicates they could not provide proof of a credible responsible other than Assad.

Sep 25, 2009
Visit site
so, we have 2 official assessments of the us attack on the syrian airbase: the american one - severe devastation, destruction etc and the russian - low effectiveness with only 22 of the 59 launches finding the targets.

who do you believe ? as usual, unless you were a direct witness, people align along their beliefs.

here's a report based on the infamous syrian observatory for human rights. to remind, these omnipresent folks are the faved source of most western msm. they are considered so well informed that hardly any of their clients ever asked how the org claiming the human rights angle is also reporting from inside just about every warring groups command ? anyways, 'the humanitarians' are now experts in military aviation...

Syrian military jets fly from air base hit by US missiles: Rights group

http://www.middleeasteye.net/news/syrian-military-jets-fly-air-base-where-us-missiles-struck-rights-group-554793110

Syrian warplanes have 'done the impossible' by operating out of struck air base, says Syrian Observatory for Human Rights

why would they support the russian version ?

Jul 4, 2009
Visit site

Jagartrott said:
ScienceIsCool said:

As a scientist, you should know that one of the most dangerous claims to make is about the absence of something. All chemical munition has been destroyed - I find that an incredibly naieve statement. Same for the equipment. The reasons for the attack could be many: a rogue general, a testing of red lines, Assad going totally mad, wrong targets, etc., but that the Assad regime was responsible seems much more likely than not. The Russian response was very clumsy, which probably indicates they could not provide proof of a credible responsible other than Assad.

....actually now have the real reason behind the real reason for the attack ....this courtesy of our wonderful and brilliant friends on the alt-left side of things...yes at first blush this sounds breath-takingly stupid but think about it for a bit and that idea with morph into something quite different....

Biriwotz: Putin Congratulates Trump on Completion of False Flag Operation

MOSCOW---At 9:30 AM local time Saturday, Russian President Vladimir Putin unexpectedly appeared on TV screens across his vast country, expressing great satisfaction with U.S. president Donald Trump for fulfilling the American end of the tripartite deal between Russia, America, and Bashar al-Assad's Syrian regime to divert attention from the fact that Trump's campaign was in cahoots with Russian oligarchs and security services leading up to the U.S. presidential election on Nov. 8 of last year.

"Donald called me and asked for help in getting the lying American media off his back," a shirtless Putin stated, "and of course I agreed. It is of extreme importance for peaceful relations that the Amerikan people understand that fake news from the New York Times, Washington Post, Wall Street Journal, Politico, Chicago Sun-Times, ABC, NBC, CBS, NPR, PBS, Time, Newsweek, USA Today and the Idaho Farmer's Report about collusion between Mr. Trump's campaign and the Russian Federation is just that: Fake news. Honest. No ***, people. It like, TOTALLY never happened!"

The muscular Russian strongman went on to explain, "I told Don which Syrian base to strike and when, but--and I cannot emphasize this enough--I let him choose which regime, mine or Assad's, would launch the premising chemical attack. This should make clear to everyone that Donny Boy is nobody's puppet!"

When asked which country did, in fact, carry out the attack, the hardbodied, swoon-inducing dictator flexed his manly biceps and Pecs of Iron as he replied with a roguish grin, "Now that would be telling, wouldn't it?"

Cheers

....and oh yeah, when you really think about it, it eventually morphs into breath-takingly fcuking stupid or funny, real funny, gosh this is so confusing....but what the hey this is the alt-left and they rioted "in good faith " for Killbilly....

Jul 4, 2009
Visit site
Re:

python said:
so, we have 2 official assessments of the us attack on the syrian airbase: the american one - severe devastation, destruction etc and the russian - low effectiveness with only 22 of the 59 launches finding the targets.

who do you believe ? as usual, unless you were a direct witness, people align along their beliefs.

here's a report based on the infamous syrian observatory for human rights. to remind, these omnipresent folks are the faved source of most western msm. they are considered so well informed that hardly any of their clients ever asked how the org claiming the human rights angle is also reporting from inside just about every warring groups command ? anyways, 'the humanitarians' are now experts in military aviation...

Syrian military jets fly from air base hit by US missiles: Rights group

http://www.middleeasteye.net/news/syrian-military-jets-fly-air-base-where-us-missiles-struck-rights-group-554793110

Syrian warplanes have 'done the impossible' by operating out of struck air base, says Syrian Observatory for Human Rights

why would they support the russian version ?

....to the bolded....that will bedevil historians for centuries.....that being said they are absolutely right about everything they say....yup yup the stuff they pedal is the purest , the most unvarnished, truth with absolutely no agenda pushing it....just all true all the the time...true true true....nothing but true...

Cheers

....ok....on the real side....the continued use of that source by the MSM's is proof positive the MSMs are compromised beyond any hope of redemption....they are these days just corporate shills....in fact if they reported that the sun rose in the east it would be prudent to do your own study to confirm same....

Sep 25, 2009
Visit site
..so we have some time passed after the us attack on the syrian airbase.

since i am mainly interested in the military consequences, i did some reading of what i consider the informed sources. i have been listing them all along. one of the latest alarming news regarding the russian and iranian intentions drew my attention.
From now on we will respond with force to any aggressor or any breach of red lines from whoever it is and America knows our ability to respond well
to date, this is the most forceful official response. to remind, except the earlier renunciation of the us-russia de-conflicting agreement and the russian commitment to beef up the syrian air defense of the critical infrastructure, there was little but verbal protests.

that joint russian-iranian statement, is 180 opposite of the us un rep statements yesterday
Haley on Saturday said Washington was ready to take additional action to the US cruise missile attack.

both quotes from http://www.middleeasteye.net/news/assads-backers-say-us-agression-syria-crosses-red-line-1425160715

so, are we going to see/hear of the american planes and missiles tumbling out of the air the next time the white house chief adventurist decides to assert a longer dijk ?

some informed sources report it already happened, when only 23 of the 59 missiles reached their target. among them (embedded within a well informed portal the aviationist) is hala jaber (a former senior foreign corr. for STimes).

personally, i dont think the russians or the syrians interfered with missiles. they most likely could having in mind the publicly known parameters of the s-400 and s-300 systems, but having been warned 2h before the attack (that is, 'you are not the target') shooting the missiles down would represent a serious slip in the military code of ethics. perhaps they used the electronic countermeasures, as the missiles flew right across the latakia based russian radars, but i also doubt that - for the same reason.

all we can say is that according to the officials on both sides, the next us attack will be militarily confronted.

what will guide trump next ? the shortness of his dijk or his mind ?

Oct 6, 2009
Visit site
"North Korean ships head home after China orders coal returned"
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-china-northkorea-coal-exclusive-idUSKBN17D0D8

To make up for the shortfall from North Korea, China has ramped up imports from the United States in an unexpected boon for U.S. President Donald Trump, who has declared he wants to revive his country's struggling coal sector.

Eikon data shows no U.S. coking coal was exported to China between late 2014 and 2016, but shipments soared to over 400,000 tonnes by late February.

This trend was exacerbated after cyclone Debbie knocked out supplies from the world's top coking coal region in Australia's state of Queensland, forcing Chinese steel makers to buy even more U.S. cargoes.

The other big coking coal supplier that has ramped up exports to China since the ban on North Korean cargoes is Russia.

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Re:

Beech Mtn said:
"North Korean ships head home after China orders coal returned"
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-china-northkorea-coal-exclusive-idUSKBN17D0D8

To make up for the shortfall from North Korea, China has ramped up imports from the United States in an unexpected boon for U.S. President Donald Trump, who has declared he wants to revive his country's struggling coal sector.

Eikon data shows no U.S. coking coal was exported to China between late 2014 and 2016, but shipments soared to over 400,000 tonnes by late February.

This trend was exacerbated after cyclone Debbie knocked out supplies from the world's top coking coal region in Australia's state of Queensland, forcing Chinese steel makers to buy even more U.S. cargoes.

The other big coking coal supplier that has ramped up exports to China since the ban on North Korean cargoes is Russia.
crickets -

Sep 25, 2009
Visit site
have you ever heard of the swedish doctors for human rights (SWEDHR) ?

since i regularly peruse scandinavian media, i occasionally did (concerning snowden) . turns out, they totally destroyed the credibility of the west's favorite source for attacks on syria - the white helmets.

read for yourself the entire grotesque exposure..i'll provide just a brief quote:
Swedish Doctors ask "White Helmets" to end Fake Rescues and killing civilians
http://macedoniaonline.eu/content/view/31797/53/
According to the Swedish human rights activists, so-called "rescue" procedures captured in White Helmets videos had been staged; they were carried out on a dead child.

to give them a sanity check i googled: 'SWEDHR connections to putin', SWEDHR connections to russia'
RESULT: fat zero. try it for yourself.

SDEDHR on themselves
http://swedhr.org/
... We also believe that abstaining from the aforementioned possibility of external contributions is one way of maintaining absolute independence and credibility regarding unbiased reporting of HR issues.

wiki on them
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish_Doctors_for_Human_Rights

Jul 4, 2009
Visit site
Re:

python said:

since i regularly peruse scandinavian media, i occasionally did (concerning snowden) . turns out, they totally destroyed the credibility of the west's favorite source for attacks on syria - the white helmets.

read for yourself the entire grotesque exposure..i'll provide just a brief quote:
According to the Swedish human rights activists, so-called "rescue" procedures captured in White Helmets videos had been staged; they were carried out on a dead child.

to give them a sanity check i googled: 'SWEDHR connections to putin', SWEDHR connections to russia'

SDEDHR on themselves
... We also believe that abstaining from the aforementioned possibility of external contributions is one way of maintaining absolute independence and credibility regarding unbiased reporting of HR issues.

wiki on them

....stop trying to drag some semblance of reality onto the stage, the script clearly says the white hats are all good all the time.....we have always been at war with eastasia.....

Cheers

Re:

python said:

SDEDHR on themselves

wiki on them

The swedes are probably the one of the most unbiased sources in Syria. Historically at least they have always been neutral between Russia/USSR and the USA.

Jul 21, 2016
Visit site
Re:

python said:

SDEDHR on themselves

wiki on them

But but but...they were nominated for the Nobel peace prize...and Obama won that, so...and and and, there is a movie on Netflix about how AWESOME they are...and hollywood peeps say they are AWESOME...

Joking aside, you probably already know the reporter Vanessa Beeley's work on exposing the White Helmets, but if anyone doesn't, it's worth a look. She was one of the first to start exposing 'em and deserves an award for it IMO.

http://21stcenturywire.com/2016/06/21/who-are-the-syria-white-helmets/

Status
Not open for further replies.