Your local weather

Page 40 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Feb 23, 2014
Re:

djpbaltimore said:
You're on the wrong coast. This is the warmest Thanksgiving that I can remember. Already nearing 60F and perfectly sunny.
Aye it's awesome. :)

Aug 2, 2012
............mild 12c 54f.........here in blighty..........home windows open........been out and about in shorts too

and our boggy /clarty footpaths are even drying out after much rain........................

Mark L

Re:

ebandit said:
............mild 12c 54f.........here in blighty..........home windows open........been out and about in shorts too

and our boggy /clarty footpaths are even drying out after much rain........................

Mark L
No doubt that will all change within the next few hours :)

Aug 2, 2012
...........you're right del raining now............and even though it was drier this morning walking

downhill i still slipped on the clarts flat on my phat arse

Mark L

Feb 23, 2014
Re:

Tricycle Rider said:
Crap cold, freezing weather here still in Eugene... I don't even want to talk about it.
Sorry...
It's been sunny, upper 50's - low 60's here. Lovin it while it lasts...supposedly we're suppose to have a bad winter here...

Re: Re:

Jspear said:
Sorry...
It's been sunny, upper 50's - low 60's here. Lovin it while it lasts...supposedly we're suppose to have a bad winter here...
It's cool, I'm trying to remain all "lady like" in my language. But I tell you what...

You **** on the east coast can have your freezing winter weather back! :p

Aug 2, 2012
snow

look on the bright side TR...................think of all the young uns across the sahara

who will be reet jealous of your opportunity to make a snow penguin as i did recently

Mark L

Feb 23, 2014
Re: Re:

Tricycle Rider said:
Jspear said:
Sorry...
It's cool, I'm trying to remain all "lady like" in my language. But I tell you what...

You **** on the east coast can have your freezing winter weather back! :p
Lol...I'll let you know when it hits us. To start things off we're suppose to have rain throughout next week....

Aug 2, 2012
bestest

tuesday much rain/cold..............wednesday out in wonderful 57f in shorts/tee shirt

even picked a couple of the very last flowers for my very bestest friend in the whole

world..............thursday back to rain/cold........but lucky walked the dog/cycled so

far before it started

Mark L

Feb 23, 2014
It's going to top off at 70 degrees here today! It's been many many moons since we've had this warm of weather in December. Going out for a ride in shorts and a T!

Drizzling rain and more wind gusts in my area, high of 43F today - can't even clean/lube my bikes because I have to do that outside in the backyard. So, *** this *** weather! :mad:

Good for you, though, Jspear. At least somebody out there is happy with their weather conditions.

Feb 23, 2014
This has been our warmest Christmas since 1933. Yesterday was up in the 70's, today was several degree's cooler. Not great riding weather though cause it's been raining off and on all week.

Re:

Jspear said:
This has been our warmest Christmas since 1933. Yesterday was up in the 70's, today was several degree's cooler. Not great riding weather though cause it's been raining off and on all week.
Hon, just take the rain and the pain that comes with it.

You may have to install some horrific things called fenders, but at your current temps I'd be more than willing to take that kind of pain if I were you.

Aug 2, 2012
wet squib

no horses in the field today...again it's a wet winter here in the uk............but no

heavy frost/snow

Mark L

Just walked to my favorite oasis for my fave bottle of Aussie chardonnay - there's lots of black ice on the road in places where you would least expect it.

There's no way it'll melt by morning being it's already dark here, so I'm already dreading the drive to work tomorrow.

ASK THE COMMUNITY