• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Your local weather

Page 40 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re: Re:

Tricycle Rider said:
Jspear said:
Sorry...
It's been sunny, upper 50's - low 60's here. Lovin it while it lasts...supposedly we're suppose to have a bad winter here...
It's cool, I'm trying to remain all "lady like" in my language. But I tell you what...

You **** on the east coast can have your freezing winter weather back! :p

Lol...I'll let you know when it hits us. To start things off we're suppose to have rain throughout next week....

I think this is what we're supposed to look like in my kind of current weather (just got back from my usual 10k), if you can look better, well then, be my guest! :)

hungry.jpg

Re:

Jspear said:
This has been our warmest Christmas since 1933. Yesterday was up in the 70's, today was several degree's cooler. Not great riding weather though cause it's been raining off and on all week.
Hon, just take the rain and the pain that comes with it.

You may have to install some horrific things called fenders, but at your current temps I'd be more than willing to take that kind of pain if I were you.

Just walked to my favorite oasis for my fave bottle of Aussie chardonnay - there's lots of black ice on the road in places where you would least expect it.

There's no way it'll melt by morning being it's already dark here, so I'm already dreading the drive to work tomorrow.

No snow (so far) on the Fife riviera of North North Queensferry but it has been cold and rainy and just miserable for months.

Was at the horse racing in Musselburgh today with the old boy and it was FREEZING!

But, it was their annual FREE (usually £20) entry day and I backed a few winners so all good, apart from the frostbite;)

TRENDING THREADS