• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Your local weather

Page 32 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
FREEZING tonight!

Capture.jpg

I think we're about to finally hit it, absolute zero!

Weather people say in the coming days only two places on earth will be colder than northern New England - Antarctica and Siberia.

(Though I can imagine someone from Northwest Territories or Nunavut yawning at my assertion, as this would be close to normal for them.)

veganrob said:
It's -10 right now in Mi but will warm up to -2, then back down to -14 tonite.

Kinda nippy.

Alpe d'Huez said:
I think we're about to finally hit it, absolute zero!

Weather people say in the coming days only two places on earth will be colder than northern New England - Antarctica and Siberia.

(Though I can imagine someone from Northwest Territories or Nunavut yawning at my assertion, as this would be close to normal for them.)

Ya you guys have it worst than most. In general I can't complain about Northern VA...more often than not the weather is bearable.

Tricycle rider thks for the pics. :D

Jul 14, 2009
Visit site
2 weeks

I had the chance to get a small place about a mile from Krebs. I have lived in NYC with it's weather and I am amazed at how _ucking awesome the weather here is in Northern Mexico.
I have been riding everyday, the roads are good and the people are great. I have climbed from Puerto Nuevo to Ensenada every other day. The climbs are tough on me but people give me thumbs up as I am grunting up the grade.
I have been on a couple of club rides that have about @50-75 people..all kinds of bikes and abilities. It is simple fun. Guys and gals enjoy riding their bikes up and down coastal roads suffering along the Pacific.
If you have never been come as soon as possible.
I may soon change from fat and fast to old and fast after my 2 kilo drop from my Baja beating.

Mar 16, 2009
ellobodelmar.spaces.live.com
fatandfast said:
I had the chance to get a small place about a mile from Krebs. I have lived in NYC with it's weather and I am amazed at how _ucking awesome the weather here is in Northern Mexico.
I have been riding everyday, the roads are good and the people are great. I have climbed from Puerto Nuevo to Ensenada every other day. The climbs are tough on me but people give me thumbs up as I am grunting up the grade.
I have been on a couple of club rides that have about @50-75 people..all kinds of bikes and abilities. It is simple fun. Guys and gals enjoy riding their bikes up and down coastal roads suffering along the Pacific.
I may soon change from fat and fast to old and fast after my 2 kilo drop from my Baja beating.
yahoohi brother stop by one of these days

fatandfast said:

So kool! happy for you. :)
go see krebby and post a pic then!

Jul 14, 2009
Visit site
Krebs lots of the euros and Aussie folks are going to need to know if you are on board with CLUB TIJUANA xoloitzcuintes. Are they the best fuuutbal club in the world...?.
I don't know if they are but the people that support them have me pretty close to convinced..
If Pele had a sombrero he would live here..
Viva tacos de pescado !!

Mar 16, 2009
ellobodelmar.spaces.live.com
fatandfast said:
Krebs lots of the euros and Aussie folks are going to need to know if you are on board with CLUB TIJUANA xoloitzcuintes. Are they the best fuuutbal club in the world...?.
I don't know if they are but the people that support them have me pretty close to convinced..
If Pele had a sombrero he would live here..
Viva tacos de pescado !!
Don't follow any futbol but I know the logo. I'm planning going to a baseball game soon. There's a stadium just off Hwy2. It's probably like AAA ball. But it's supposed to be a fun time with music blaring between pitches, lots of food vendors, beer, and the best seats were about $6us.

6hi1ci.png

DSCF3403.JPG

TRENDING THREADS