• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Your local weather

Page 10 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Mar 18, 2009
Visit site
I'm actually starting to get a little annoyed with the weather. Consistently -15 to -20C all week. Too cold to do much. Small kids can't be outside in it for long. :mad:

Nice forecast for the weekend though: -7/-8C and sunny for Saturday and Sunday. Gads I hope it holds...

Great skiing weather that.

May 6, 2009
Visit site
RedheadDane said:
It's... raining!

Same here. Although it is more of a tropical downpour, and it's starting to flood in the backyard, thankfully as our backyard slopes downhill to a brick retaining wall, that is where the flooding is taking place.

Mar 19, 2009
www.ridemagnetic.com
3 feet of snow yesterday, now the typical Minnesota winter begins. Luckily I'm moving outta here in 2 weeks. Denver or bust!!! :D

Picture%201.png

Mar 16, 2009
ellobodelmar.spaces.live.com
My poor ex-roommate just moved from here to Minnesota 2 months ago. He was from Arizona and thought it was cold here at the beach.

I am going to go out on the deck have some coffee and gaze at the Pacific Ocean. Got Cycling tourists from the UK stopping today on their way to South America

everyone stay warm

154973_10150329686000012_507150011_15967067_5555138_n.jpg

May 6, 2009
Visit site
rxgqgxnyfz said:
-30 Celsius with mild wind

:cool:

:eek:

Where do you live? The coldest temperature for me would be -3.

As for me? It's raining outside. For years we have had El Nino, and now this summer we have El Nina, which means it will rain heaps (whereas El Nino means it is dry, and just doesn't rain).

Mar 16, 2009
ellobodelmar.spaces.live.com
a monster storm was expected to bring torrential rain, thunderstorms, flooding, hail and possible tornadoes and water spouts. Officials warned of possible rainfall rates of 0.75 inch to 1 inch an hour and thunderstorm rates of 2 inches an hour in the region.
High: 57 °F / 14 °C . Wind SSW 8 mph / 14 km/h
WUNIDS_map.gif

It snowed again all night, probably another six to eight inches. It is supposed to keep on snowing all weekend, and the police have basically told everyone to stay home. Airports are closed, trains are not running, buses are out of service and most autobahns are blocked.

Glad we decided to stay home for the holidays this year!

Susan

TRENDING THREADS