• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Škoda Tour de Luxembourg 2021 (September 14-18)

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Clipboard.jpg

GC
Clipboard.jpg

Reactions: Sandisfan and noob
Another example is how he always says that Gaviria was a much bigger talent than Sagan. I mean, it's just incredible what he sees. But yeah, that also fits with him having worked with Gaviria (and then apparently completely forgotten how Sagan entered the pro scene).

Gaviria was also pretty impressive when he bursted onto the scene. He clearly reached the same level as Sagan, but at the time you weren't a fool for thinking he had the pontential, especially not with Quick Step backing him.

I assume no one else but me cares about it, but today when Kenny Molly was interviewed I swear I thought they were sending the wrong image with a different sound. He and Almeida have like identical voices. :eek: It wasn't until he mentioned the "mountain jersey" I knew for sure it wasn't Almeida speaking!

• Haha
Reactions: Sandisfan

TRENDING THREADS