• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

114th Paris-Roubaix - UCI World Tour (10/4-2016)

Page 38 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re:

Cance > TheRest said:
It will be interesting to see how much EBH has left for a sprint in a race this long and tough. Ideally he is by far the best sprinter in the group

Boonen's sprint is usually much better in longer tougher races

In any case, they're close to that pavé section where Boonen usually attacks, I forget the name

Re: Re:

42x16ss said:
Bye Bye Bicycle said:
Cance > TheRest said:
It will be interesting to see how much EBH has left for a sprint in a race this long and tough. Ideally he is by far the best sprinter in the group

Haussler?
Flip a coin between those two under normal circumstances. Here? This is unknown territory for both.
Id back Boonen and Vanmarcke over both of them at the end of a race as tough as this.

Libertine Seguros said:
Combo reaction:
1) selfless career domestique having great races and getting time to shine unexpectedly
2) complete underdog, usually Movistar in these races are just making numbers up with an odds-and-sods lineup since the big guns are usually at País Vasco.

Alright, thanks.

I'm still rooting for Boonen though. ;)

TMP402 said:
lemon cheese cake said:
TMP402 said:
Did that Giant rider just take a Topsport bidon? Huh?
A trek rider tried (and failed) get two Lotto Soudal bottles at KBK. The Lotto rider was not pleased.

On a related note, was Rowe offering others his energy gel? If so, he's a one man good-cop/bad-cop. He shouts at people to work then gives them treats.
He's been the rider of the race so far for me. Done loads of work at the front and still going strong, despite the crash and twice having to chase back on.

TRENDING THREADS