• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2012 USA Pro Cycling Challenge, Stage 3, Gunnision to Aspen, 207 kms.

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
May 7, 2009
Visit site
mewmewmew13 said:
Yeah, raining on the pass ...steady I heard , with gusty winds. :(
hope no crashes...

can you imagine if it was dirt like Cottonwood? could be a huge mess, especially rain on a dirt downhill.

Probably lots of spectators who rode their bikes up to watch now freezing to death, not that I would know anything about that ..:eek:

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I think they've made a mistake letting these guys go. Horner was PO'd at BMC yesterday for not working much.

Has BMC been the only team to work?

May 7, 2009
Visit site
BillytheKid said:
I think they've made a mistake letting these guys go. Horner was PO'd at BMC yesterday for not working much.

Has BMC been the only team to work?

unless you count the huge amount of work DZ has done (in the break), but no, in the pack, it's been BMC all day

May 7, 2009
Visit site
looks like we may have better video than last year ? I didn't see the vid last year, anyone know if this section was viewable? Will we get to see the descent ?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts