• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2013 Critérium du Dauphiné, Stage 8: Sisteron-Risoul 155,5 km

Page 16 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

Who Wins?

• Porte

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
May 8, 2009
Visit site
Waterloo Sunrise said:
Reading some of these comments now is almost as amusing as the initial attack.

Full *** apparently means climbing equal to Talansky and 10 seconds ahead of Fuglsang...

My comment was distinctly tongue in cheek

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
Froome19 said:
Wow you make quick calculations based on limited information.

thinking about it: he prob could have taken a minute.

Bernie's eyesore said:
I was glad they didn't catch that bloke but there is nothing wrong with trying to win.

true, but doing it too often will make the peloton turn against you but that prob already happened :D

Zam_Olyas said:
You do sometimes post from your behind.

Lol :D great post

webvan said:
Too bad Bertie is not there to see if he can fight that...

that was what I thought as well

maltiv said:
This is ****ing hilarious, Froome riding away from the peloton without opening his mouth while he's looking back to see if Porte can hold on.

Dafuq is this ****. Not even Saunier Duval were this ridiculous.

I know right

by the way is it true froome said yesterday he's at 73%? Or is it just a forum joke?

by the way I was really happy de Marchi won

Waterloo Sunrise said:

Full *** apparently means climbing equal to Talansky and 10 seconds ahead of Fuglsang...

It's how easy it is. The same as Tirreno, Criterium International, Paris Nice. Accelerate, just a little, bam, everyone gone. This was, like the other times, close to the finish. If it had happened ten kilometres from the finish the difference would have been five minutes. But these guys don't need that because they are also the best in time trials.

The difference to the rest is huge.

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Waterloo Sunrise said:

From a cyclist you were hoping would be good enough to earn one WT point not so long ago.

By the way, Astana is also fishy.

Mar 9, 2013
Visit site
El Pistolero said:
From a cyclist you were hoping would be good enough to earn one WT point not so long ago.

By the way, Astana is also fishy.

Im starting to think Nibali could come to the TDF and still get 2nd, i mean its silly look at Fuglsang lol ha ha.

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
webvan said:
Thanks so Talansky must have bridged when Porte was stalling...too bad we couldn't see Froome and Bertie fighting it out, catering to their teammates was nice but this is a mmajor event, not a training ride!

well apparently it is. They've been saying it all over the news.