• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2013 Critérium du Dauphiné, Stage 8: Sisteron-Risoul 155,5 km

Page 17 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

Who Wins?

• Porte

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Oct 16, 2009
Visit site
Waterloo Sunrise said:
Reading some of these comments now is almost as amusing as the initial attack.

Full genius apparently means climbing equal to Talansky and 10 seconds ahead of Fuglsang...
Yeah, Porte ruined it. He lost Froome's wheel after about 15 seconds. Was very similar to Peyragudes in last year's Tour. Unleash the Froome Dog!

Mar 9, 2013
Visit site
What was so fishy today id understand if Froome and Porte put minutes into people but Porte was hanging on for dear life if Froome had won he would have been even further up the road and Porte would have been beat bye Fuglsang(he is great in he:rolleyes:) and he got beat bye Talansky. So Sky have great ITT and Porte is a better than avg climber who came 2nd in this race. Froome could have dropped Porte at anytime. Which is what we expect so how come Porte who got paced only just beat Fuglsang.

Mar 9, 2013
Visit site
Parrulo said:
I am glad my stream died so i don't have to watch this. . .

Anyway just head to the clinic guys.

Your a joke Parrulo, why head to the clinic Froome could have went on his own he is the strongest all year, what is new? He just is never unleashed and Porte getting towed bye FROOME got beat bye Talansky and nearly FUGLSANG(YOUR IDOL RACES THEIR JUST THOUUGHT YOUD LIKE TWO NO)

Oct 16, 2009
Visit site
The Barb said:
Froome revolting in this interview. Just wanna punch him square in the larynx.

Honestly, saying "we have a good chance" in the Tour. He's just taunting everyone.
Did he say "we might as well win"?

Mar 9, 2013
Visit site
movingtarget said:
Funny how the much loved Astana from the Giro is being laughed at in the Dauphine. If the top 10 riders are taken into account I don't see anything wrong with Fuglsang's ride. It's about time.

Yes but PORTE is supposed to not be good enough for 2nd:rolleyes:, you lot cant have it both ways. When as Fuglsang ever shown performances like yday and today? Tour of Austria lol:rolleyes:

TANK91 said:
Your a joke Parrulo, why head to the clinic Froome could have went on his own he is the strongest all year, what is new? He just is never unleashed and Porte getting towed bye FROOME got beat bye Talansky and nearly FUGLSANG(YOUR IDOL RACES THEIR JUST THOUUGHT YOUD LIKE TWO NO)

Your posts speak volumes about you, barely literate,inflammatory,confrontational and downright nasty at times,hope you get banned soon.