• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2013 Giro D'Italia Field Discussion

Page 30 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

Who will win the 2013 Giro?

• Other/Garzelli

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
wiggos sideburn said:
Procycling

Alright thanks.

pro_p1_p1(8).jpg

So the same content can be found in this issue?

Apr 7, 2013
Visit site
liamito said:
Alright thanks.

pro_p1_p1(8).jpg

So the same content can be found in this issue?

To be honest I don't know they're different prices and I only got the Giro mag. I presume the difference is the Giro one is purely based on the Giro whereas the other magazine is a regular procycling issue with a preview of the Giro

wiggos sideburn said:
To be honest I don't know they're different prices and I only got the Giro mag. I presume the difference is the Giro one is purely based on the Giro whereas the other magazine is a regular procycling issue with a preview of the Giro

So possibly it is your Giro guide with the Geraint Thomas and Stijn Devolder articles as "extras"?

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
wiggos sideburn said:
Then why it says from the publishers of Procycling

And what are Future? The publishers of Procycling.

Look at the editorial section(page 6) where it mentions contributions by RCS.

Ruudz0r said:
Not much support for Sammy, I think Vrecer will be his best domestic in the Giro.

You obviously don't know Martinez and Verdugo :D

Some of the best domestiques in the peloton when on form, especially Verdugo.

Urtasun should also be of use. And Minguez once was a very promising climber, maybe one day he will fulfill his potential.

Apr 7, 2013
Visit site
gooner said:
And what are Future? The publishers of Procycling.

Look at the editorial section(page 6) where it mentions contributions by RCS.

I don't read procycling hence why I presumed it was Procycling publishing, which isn't totally wrong. I have seen that, I wasn't surprised to see it as it's previewing the Giro. Where it says from the publishers of Procycling that's why I said it's from Procycling

Sylvester said:

Urtasun should also be of use. And Minguez once was a very promising climber, maybe one day he will fulfill his potential.

None of these will be anywhere near the front when Sky's train is done for the day.

The best Sanchez can hope for is some shielding and bottle service deep into the stages.

But then Sanchez typically operate on his own, so who knows how far he can go.

Sylvester said:

Hmm I overlooked Verdugo he was good in last years Vuelta, but didnt show much this year yet hopefully he has the form this Giro.

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
wiggos sideburn said:
I think even more voted Nibali

Nope!:D Check them out

Wiggins: Afterthought, ArmchairFan, Boulevardier, CrohnieRider, filipebarros, Hedser (maybe), Jensen (maybe), LowSalubirtyThug, old.edu, sck451

Nibali: caspert, rmeloa, SprintKing812(maybe)

that is 10 vs 3!

However give me the benefit of the doubt.

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
Fausto said:
Nope!:D Check them out

Wiggins: Afterthought, ArmchairFan, Boulevardier, CrohnieRider, filipebarros, Hedser (maybe), Jensen (maybe), LowSalubirtyThug, old.edu, sck451

Nibali: caspert, rmeloa, SprintKing812(maybe)

that is 10 vs 3!

However give me the benefit of the doubt.

Being a lurker doesn't make one fake.

Actually, what kind of sad person would make a fake account for a poll on a forum? :confused:

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
Eshnar said:
Daniel Benson ‏@dnlbenson

Hesjedal confirms Vande Velde will start the Giro.

After trentino i think it'll be time for a new poll with some pictures ;)

You're good at these, just giving an idea :p

Status
Not open for further replies.