2013 Giro D'Italia Field Discussion

Page 30 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

Who will win the 2013 Giro?

  • Other/Garzelli

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 7, 2013
189
0
0
liamito said:
Alright thanks.



So the same content can be found in this issue?
To be honest I don't know they're different prices and I only got the Giro mag. I presume the difference is the Giro one is purely based on the Giro whereas the other magazine is a regular procycling issue with a preview of the Giro
 
wiggos sideburn said:
To be honest I don't know they're different prices and I only got the Giro mag. I presume the difference is the Giro one is purely based on the Giro whereas the other magazine is a regular procycling issue with a preview of the Giro
So possibly it is your Giro guide with the Geraint Thomas and Stijn Devolder articles as "extras"?
 
Mar 25, 2013
5,389
0
0
wiggos sideburn said:
Then why it says from the publishers of Procycling
And what are Future? The publishers of Procycling.

Look at the editorial section(page 6) where it mentions contributions by RCS.
 
Ruudz0r said:
Not much support for Sammy, I think Vrecer will be his best domestic in the Giro.
You obviously don't know Martinez and Verdugo :D

Some of the best domestiques in the peloton when on form, especially Verdugo.

Urtasun should also be of use. And Minguez once was a very promising climber, maybe one day he will fulfill his potential.
 
Apr 7, 2013
189
0
0
gooner said:
And what are Future? The publishers of Procycling.

Look at the editorial section(page 6) where it mentions contributions by RCS.
I don't read procycling hence why I presumed it was Procycling publishing, which isn't totally wrong. I have seen that, I wasn't surprised to see it as it's previewing the Giro. Where it says from the publishers of Procycling that's why I said it's from Procycling
 
Sylvester said:
You obviously don't know Martinez and Verdugo :D

Some of the best domestiques in the peloton when on form, especially Verdugo.

Urtasun should also be of use. And Minguez once was a very promising climber, maybe one day he will fulfill his potential.
None of these will be anywhere near the front when Sky's train is done for the day.

The best Sanchez can hope for is some shielding and bottle service deep into the stages.

But then Sanchez typically operate on his own, so who knows how far he can go.
 
Sylvester said:
You obviously don't know Martinez and Verdugo :D

Some of the best domestiques in the peloton when on form, especially Verdugo.

Urtasun should also be of use. And Minguez once was a very promising climber, maybe one day he will fulfill his potential.
Hmm I overlooked Verdugo he was good in last years Vuelta, but didnt show much this year yet hopefully he has the form this Giro.
 
Jun 27, 2012
43
0
8,580
wiggos sideburn said:
I think even more voted Nibali
Nope!:D Check them out

Wiggins: Afterthought, ArmchairFan, Boulevardier, CrohnieRider, filipebarros, Hedser (maybe), Jensen (maybe), LowSalubirtyThug, old.edu, sck451

Nibali: caspert, rmeloa, SprintKing812(maybe)

that is 10 vs 3!

However give me the benefit of the doubt.
 
Mar 13, 2013
1
0
0
Fausto said:
Nope!:D Check them out

Wiggins: Afterthought, ArmchairFan, Boulevardier, CrohnieRider, filipebarros, Hedser (maybe), Jensen (maybe), LowSalubirtyThug, old.edu, sck451

Nibali: caspert, rmeloa, SprintKing812(maybe)

that is 10 vs 3!

However give me the benefit of the doubt.
Being a lurker doesn't make one fake.

Actually, what kind of sad person would make a fake account for a poll on a forum? :confused:
 
Jul 29, 2012
11,703
3
0
Eshnar said:
Daniel Benson ‏@dnlbenson

Hesjedal confirms Vande Velde will start the Giro.
After trentino i think it'll be time for a new poll with some pictures ;)

You're good at these, just giving an idea :p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS