• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2013 Giro d'Italia Stage 9: Sansepolcro - Firenze 170 km

Page 25 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

Who will win?

• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

martinvickers

BANNED
Oct 15, 2012
Visit site
Rechtschreibfehler said:
Astana obviously couldn't do more... but Lampre not doing aything is strange.

Oh and Wiggins at the back of the group with a small gap to them already again.

Hesjedal 46s behind the Maglia Rosa group. :(

Bizarre, but strangely fun. To see a GT's riders fate being decided partly, not on power, not VO2, or bl**dy 'numbers'but on pure psychology - he just can't descend in the rain.

Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
The Hitch said:
Theres a group of 30 riders still, you saying absolutely all the gc contenders were knackered?

no but maybe the were feeling it with the pressure astana were putting on. My point is I notice an unreal expectation in riders very often on here (aka expectation of nibbles to attack on basically every hill... yeah ok, others are attacking and failing, nibbles is in the race for 3 weeks, let him race his own race).

May 4, 2013
Visit site
Been reading this thread all along but finally have the race on TV. You guys have me all worked up!

One minute I think Nibs has gapped BW, the next minute, Wiggans is in the maglia rosa group...:confused: ....repeat...

Great ride by Katusha - Belkov ...