• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2014 TDF Stage 19: Maubourguet Pays du Val d'Adour - Bergerac 208.5km

Page 10 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

Who will win stage 19?

• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
Nice warm up for the TT. Congrats to Navardauskas and Garmin!

Probably unnecessary of me, but I feel sorry for Sagan. Hate seeing the guy look lost, I guess.

On a happier note, Vincenzo Nibali as road boss is glorious! :)

Sep 16, 2009
Visit site
Arnout said:
Yeah, he was on the front on the climb, but I'm sure his DS was adamant about not attacking prematurely before the stage.

The conditions were ****. He needed to attack. He should have learnt that by now based on some of the other stages.

Mar 14, 2009
Visit site
Armchair cyclist said:
Purely in the interests of investigation, I just tested that and yes, I'm on the list now as well. Polls need a closing time.

But well done to whoever posted the poll for offering it as an option.

He was pretty close and consistent on flat stages so I figured Garmin may try to lead him out ... and the did ... 12Km from the finish :D

Arnout said:
He didn't prove that this Tour. He should actually attack then, that's the reason I always support Sagan in sprint stages, because he isn't afraid to attack.

I'm rerally not interested in iders that only sprint for the last 200m ad infinitum.
For a sprinter Degenkolb attacks a lot, just look at Paris Tours. Also Sagan doesn't habe Kittel to worry about.