• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2014 Tour de France, Stage 16: Carcassonne–Bagnères-de-Luchon (237.5 Km)

Page 26 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Sep 2, 2010
Visit site
Winner of the day = all the ones with bets on Mickey Rogers

Loser of the day = The people who made a big deal of Nibali dropping 2 seconds on the climb as he picked up his bottle. Literally the equivalent of the idiots in primary school that feint a punch and go "haha, you blinked"

Seriously people - do you know how ridiculously stupid you look by trying to find the slightest sign of weakness in Nibali just to validate your reasons for questioning his abilities. I truly feel sorry for you

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
So where is our Praying circle?:D
champagne showers guys
tumblr_m676ybWjLS1qcv4oko1_1280.jpg

Props to Mickey (and bookies) !!!
Fvck I should bet that freakin 100e:D

Jun 28, 2014
Visit site
So the BMC riders could catch back up to TJ, but they couldn't hang with him on the climb? After riding on the front for most of the stage like they were protecting a jersey?

Super dumbestiques.:cool:

whittashau said:

Loser of the day = The people who made a big deal of Nibali dropping 2 seconds on the climb as he picked up his bottle. Literally the equivalent of the idiots in primary school that feint a punch and go "haha, you blinked"

Seriously people - do you know how ridiculously stupid you look by trying to find the slightest sign of weakness in Nibali just to validate your reasons for questioning his abilities. I truly feel sorry for you

Leaving out that you are basically right...Why are you going mental about it?

Jun 4, 2014
Visit site
Nice show from Rogers,he played his cards well,interesting that lot of top 10 GC guys cracked today,if tomorrow stage is ridden in full force it will be carnage.

May 9, 2011
Visit site
Carols said:
Nibali has been either making the Move or on the Right Move since day 1 of this race. He is an unstoppable force!!! My only concern is Astana in the next 2 days. They have been exposed and Movistar will try again.

I'd love to see a nice battle but Valverde's clearly been cooked in the last few climbs and he's been lucky that he's still in second. From now on whatever else he may say he's going to have to start defending, not attacking.

Jul 7, 2014
Visit site
Carols said:
Nibali has been either making the Move or on the Right Move since day 1 of this race. He is an unstoppable force!!! My only concern is Astana in the next 2 days. They have been exposed and Movistar will try again.

Movistar will defend. Pinot was to strong today. Valverde will try to nullify the race to save his second place.

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
whittashau said:

Wow, that is one angry post!

TRENDING THREADS