• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2015 Tour de France: Stage 1, Utrecht-Utrecht

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re: Re:

PremierAndrew said:
happytramp said:
Netserk said:
Will be interesting to see if Cav goes for a top-10 or saves himself for the next day.

He could probably podium if he really went for it.

Too far. Way too long for Cav to podium. Agree that he is easily capable of top 10 if he really pushes to set himself up for yellow by winning the following stage, but podium is really pushing it

You can get 400/1 on Cav, no way he is in top ten imo

Jun 27, 2015
Visit site
Re:

pedromiguelmartins said:
So... It's impossible for anyone to beat Sagan. Even if he has a flat, he should win with a comfortable margin.

Best ever place Sagan can get with a 100% race is 5th. There will be a gap after Martin, Cancellara, Dumoulin and Malori.. Over 30 second gap i bet between 4th and 5th. 5-15 is open.

Jun 27, 2015
Visit site
Re:

del1962 said:
Dont think he will win it but you can get really good odds on Castroviejo at 200/1, he has a far better chance than many with better odds

If he beats his teamate Malori i will make a video where i eat my socks. :D

If you could place bets on placings it would be a better deal to bet for 4th place for Malori. Castroviejo i would bet 12th place .

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site

Is it really unethical if someone punctures Malori's tyre just before his start? :eek:

concorde said:
del1962 said:
Dont think he will win it but you can get really good odds on Castroviejo at 200/1, he has a far better chance than many with better odds

If he beats his teamate Malori i will make a video where i eat my socks. :D

If you could place bets on placings it would be a better deal to bet for 4th place for Malori. Castroviejo i would bet 12th place .

Jun 27, 2015
Visit site

Dekker_Tifosi said:
Miburo said:
Dekker_Tifosi said:
i think dumoulin, kelderman, boom all in the top 10 of the tt

Kelderman? stop it LMAO
have you ever seen Kelderman's results in short ITT's?

Already as 19yo still riding for u23 team of rabobank he was beating full pro's.

Your reaction is again so arrogant and rude as always. You're like Ryu the second coming

Kelderman will be 5th-8th place. Second dutchman.