• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2016 Giro d'Italia - Stage 10 Campi Bisenzio - Sestola 219km

Page 15 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re: 2016 Giro d'Italia - Stage 10 Campi Bisenzio - Sestola 2

Wow this was boring. I expected at least the attempt of a big attack but no nothing. Only Amador trying to get the pink jersey which was so extremely important to the team that they even let Valverde do one of his famous mountain sprints which lead to absolutely nothing since there are no bonus seconds available anymore

Re: 2016 Giro d'Italia - Stage 10 Campi Bisenzio - Sestola 2

Gigs_98 said:
Wow this was boring. I expected at least the attempt of a big attack but no nothing. Only Amador trying to get the pink jersey which was so extremely important to the team that they even let Valverde do one of his famous mountain sprints which lead to absolutely nothing since there are no bonus seconds available anymore

Gained back the 2 seconds he was behind Nibali. If the gap was given, that is.
Still incredibly stupid of Movistar not to pull back the break in a stage that was perfect for a Valverde sprint win

Stage
Clipboard_zpsnqrunvtx.gif

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
Re: Re:

CheckMyPecs said:
Mayomaniac said:
Grande Ciccone!!!
He was one of the strongest and worked a lot for Pirazzi, but I'm still gutted for Cunego.
Pirazzi also worked to eliminate Ciccone's opposition on the descent.
Pirazzi also crashed afterwards, he was just bad on the descent but yeah, I feel bad for Cunego.

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
Both big teams are messing this Giro up.

Astana are riding on the front for a team leader who isn't good enough atm to attack.

Movistar are *** up 3 possible stage wins + boni's for Valverde by not chasing the break.

TRENDING THREADS